PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

AI drops a fair number of caught & bowleds else you will get out for a low score. As for you taking the catches, push right stick forward to take the caught & bowleds.

Fielding is set to auto.

everytime i challege umpire's decision and even if the ball cliffs the wicket with evry thing in position like pitching offside ,impact in length and wickets hitting,still umpire does not reverse his decision bt if com asks for review den only umpire reverse his decision.dis happens every time.plz check it ross

If you meet someone online and they can't connect, and it says it's a "non-steam game" and it's not in their library then it's a pirate version.

We also get reports of the attempts of pirate connections, building quite a list :)

Cool, anyone on that list should be banned by their IP. Yes there are ways around this but it is a start.

problem problem

please someone help ?
why my online games keep crashing sometimes its work n sometimes when match going to start my screen goes black , n thn i have to quit the game. :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Is the game recording little nicks properly? A few times now across all game modes I've been given out without touching the ball (and got the XP reward for playing onto the wicket), or given out behind (with no visible nick or deviation of ball or rotation) or apparently nicked but the keeper has dropped it.

There's no sound effect either.

Also, in a career mode Pro40 game the commentator talked of a 50-over match.

shit man

ok now problem in tour match also , same problem screen got black. :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

everytime i challege umpire's decision and even if the ball cliffs the wicket with evry thing in position like pitching offside ,impact in length and wickets hitting,still umpire does not reverse his decision bt if com asks for review den only umpire reverse his decision.dis happens every time.plz check it ross

I also have an issue almost similar to you. My issue is that whenever i challenge umpire's decision(while batting or bowling) the decision remains the same, I mean is there any umpire who gets a wrong decision?(This problem is from the time of release of the game)

Guy i can't play leg side or Can look around the field ... What might be the problem ???

Anybody else getting fielders walking at a slow pace in the outfield going for the ball i nearly ran 4 runs whilst he went for a stroll.
Has happened a few times now dunno if its been reported but it has now :D

Anybody else getting fielders walking at a slow pace in the outfield going for the ball i nearly ran 4 runs whilst he went for a stroll.
Has happened a few times now dunno if its been reported but it has now :D

Yes! It happens for me The fielder runs slow a few times match

Users who are viewing this thread