PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Paine-ful dismissal. Just had the wicket-keeper impale himself on the stumps going for a catch from a thin edge onto pad. To be fair on him, he clung on to the catch manfully despite his evident discomfort...but his efforts were above and beyond. I wouldn't expect this sort of catch to happen.

C3Y4ebC.jpg

The problem persists even after re installing the game from steam, cannot even access the online community, keeps saying " No Results Found", don't know whats happening everything worked fine before the update.

The problem persists even after re installing the game from steam, cannot even access the online community, keeps saying " No Results Found", don't know whats happening everything worked fine before the update.

Finally!! i am not alone.Still downloading.....dont know what will happen.It was fine prior to patch 1.12

Reinstalling is never needed on Steam. There's a verify game cache option in the Local Files tab of the Properties menu when you right click the game inside Steam - it checks all your downloaded files against what they should be, and redownloads only when there's a file that needs replacing.

The thing that might make a difference is your profile - which is located in the "My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14" folder - copy the PMD000.SAV file somewhere safe and then rename it to something else - so that it starts you off with a fresh profile.

Reinstalling is never needed on Steam. There's a verify game cache option in the Local Files tab of the Properties menu when you right click the game inside Steam - it checks all your downloaded files against what they should be, and redownloads only when there's a file that needs replacing.

The thing that might make a difference is your profile - which is located in the "My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14" folder - copy the PMD000.SAV file somewhere safe and then rename it to something else - so that it starts you off with a fresh profile.
Even that doesn't seem to make any difference the game is totally acting as if its not legit. it keeps asking me to update the academy even though its up to date with the rain bug coming in after bowling one ball during a match.

I reinstalled the game and still have rain bug and also i cant connect to don bradman academy(it says you have to have updated version).I also tried fresh profile and when i start the game it asks me to if i want to replace all team,i cant connect to server as it says i have to have updated version message.This is so so :(

I reinstalled the game and still have rain bug and also i cant connect to don bradman academy(it says you have to have updated version).I also tried fresh profile and when i start the game it asks me to if i want to replace all team,i cant connect to server as it says i have to have updated version message.This is so so :(
Dude, whats happening is that it is recognizing our copy of the game as a pirated one.

By any means is your internet connection shared with someone else ? It seems your IP address is in the black list of BA which might be causing the issue.

By any means is your internet connection shared with someone else ? It seems your IP address is in the black list of BA which might be causing the issue.
I am not using any shared internet connection.I tried with going off line mode(Turning off the lan cable) and the problem is solved.But even if i use my cell phone connection over my cable connection it still causing problem....

I am not using any shared internet connection.I tried with going off line mode(Turning off the lan cable) and the problem is solved.But even if i use my cell phone connection over my cable connection it still causing problem....

I hope @fiction and @HBK619 can resolve the issue ASAP, and it's not impacting too many legit consumers.

There has been one bug on one night to our knowledge - I wouldn't say that it's been happening all the time....
What i meant was that there is sometimes a few pronlems with steam and you have to exit and restart.Sorry if i was mis-understood.

Tried uninstalling my virtual drive software, restarting, and playing as @BigAntStudios had suggested to another user just a few pages ago. Still keeps exiting out on v1.12 now like before, though it did last about an hour before exiting out this time.

I've also noticed that none of my achievements are being displayed on Steam. I've definitely achieved at least 4-5 of them. I just got two wicket maidens in my last spell that aren't showing up. I'm not having rain though, so am I being put into pirate mode or is this something else?

Any ideas?

If you haven't done so, try disabling your firewall and see if that makes a difference. If that works, then you need to create an exception rule to allow the game/steam to connect properly. It's also entirely possible that your ISP may be unfairly throttling or even blocking certain connections. Often they do this in error as gaming content is supposed to be allowed, but they do make these errors. Often it takes forever to resolve if thats the case.

Users who are viewing this thread