PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

The issue is not that it is being treated as a pirate copy, it's that it's being treated as if something is trying to "game" the server and online matches. This is code that was introduced in the last update. I have been working with others here at BA on it since you reported it and will put something up soon.

I set up a 1 match T20 series last night because I wanted to test out the new patch. Here's how I set up the Match settings...

Start Time: 6:00pm
DRS: NONE
Stump Sponsor: NONE
Stump Sponsor Coloured: NO
Umpire Uniform: Green

^All of these changes didn't even take affect, The match started at 7:30pm, there was 1 review each, The stumps were sponsored by Parkmark, stumps were also coloured and the umpire was wearing Red...

I think there might me a potential issue here because I have everything set up properly but it's not showing up correctly.

If someone else could quickly try it out just in case I am going wrong somewhere that would be much appreciated :)

I've added some images just to get my issue across more clearly:

xpsl2IV.png
ZKoFYRS.png

MToIp5G.png
nOSfTc5.png

p53eN6x.png

VsNbdEm.png

Lg73bLl.png

So as you can see the changes I've made aren't being implemented in-game.

Playing a T20 match in career mode, in the 7th over, batsman edged and was caught behind given out but didn't walk and reamined at the crease. I know this was an earlier issue, but I never experienced it and thought it was fixed? Not sure if recent patch affected that.

Also, and again I'm not sure whether it's just me, but my bowler is getting what should be easy caught and bowled (chipped up to chest height) but even though I'm pushing towards the ball, he does everything in his power to get out of the way of the ball. This is across all match types. Anyone else experiencing similar? He can still take some remarkable caught and bowleds but not the dollys?

2 graphic anomalies observed after applying new patch.

1. Strange fielding near ropes, eventually giving away a boundary...

2. Glitch in bowling animation, observed only with fast bowlers

Still getting the "he's 100% out, given, players celebrating, then suddenly it's the next ball as though nothing happened" glitch.

This time it was a clear edge, carried to the keeper, given out, and it didn't go to the screen where it shows the batsmen discussion whether they should appeal, it just went to the next ball as though it were a dot ball.

On the friction thing that has been spoken about I feel that it might depend on surfaces and timing. Having played two different games recently in one game the ball went quickly and in the other it pulled up short. Timing in the second game was definitely a factor. I think we were probably spoiled in the last incarnations with the fact that the ball rocketed to the boundary slightly too easily which is probably a mixture of the fact the shots went through the air and the fielders missed it.

I have seen some warping in this patch though.

I'm getting the disappearing controller problem, only when it happens to me the sounds goes too. This has happened just now - after the message above saying it's fixed.

Can't stop or pause the game. Pulling the plug out of the controller pauses the game, but then you can't do anything except alt+f4.

Not sure if this one should be reported as a bug, but...

When there's an LBW shout, you can already tell whether the umpire will give it out or not because you are not allowed to run, and the player will do the 'disappointment' animation like they know they're out before the umpire raises the finger. Also on run outs, if the players on the fielding team are visible when the camera focuses on the screen at the stadium for the pending decision, if it's out then the visible players on the fielding side will already be celebrating the wicket before the decision goes up on the screen. (Also, I hope the third umpire decision screens are moddable :))

Not massive issues by any means, but they do kill the suspension of waiting for the decision, particularly if it's a very close shout.

If there's a "tell" or exploit it's best not to post it publicly, PM would be better.

I set up a 1 match T20 series last night because I wanted to test out the new patch. Here's how I set up the Match settings...

Start Time: 6:00pm
DRS: NONE
Stump Sponsor: NONE
Stump Sponsor Coloured: NO
Umpire Uniform: Green

^All of these changes didn't even take affect, The match started at 7:30pm, there was 1 review each, The stumps were sponsored by Parkmark, stumps were also coloured and the umpire was wearing Red...

I think there might me a potential issue here because I have everything set up properly but it's not showing up correctly.

If someone else could quickly try it out just in case I am going wrong somewhere that would be much appreciated :)

I've added some images just to get my issue across more clearly:

So as you can see the changes I've made aren't being implemented in-game.
Did you 'refresh' the match type in the Competition designer? The likelihood is that it was still using the old version of the T20 match type as it wasn't scrolled around and thus hadn't taken effect of the new changes.

Did you try a normal match using that match type to see if those changes had worked?

It happened only one time for me(today) - where simulate to career mode took me directly to 0.1 overs with me on strike & number 1 batsman seem to have taken single. Usually it starts from 0 as I am opener in non-strikers end. Was surprised actually, will let you know again if I am able to reproduce this.

Users who are viewing this thread