PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Single Player
Game mode: Casual
Match type: Test
Get Best: Yes
Teams: Australia and India
Problem: Played a shot across my legs onto the onside, looked like it was heading for 4, suddenly comes up with the "played shot onto own wicket" XP banner. On replay it clearly shows the shot is made and the ball is flying away at pace, only for it to warp into the top of leg stump.

My computer gets restarted before the end of the first of the match. Does it has to do with today's minor update via steam? My computer and the controller work absolutely fine otherwise.

My steam ID is sj360.

EDIT: Tried again and yup, the problem is with the game. This time my computer restarted when I was trying to enter my pass for Cricket Academy.

Last edited:
Single Player
Game mode: Casual
Match type: Test
Get Best: Yes
Teams: Australia and India
Problem: Played a shot across my legs onto the onside, looked like it was heading for 4, suddenly comes up with the "played shot onto own wicket" XP banner. On replay it clearly shows the shot is made and the ball is flying away at pace, only for it to warp into the top of leg stump.

My computer gets restarted before the end of the first of the match. Does it has to do with today's minor update via steam? My computer and the controller work absolutely fine otherwise.

My steam ID is sj360.

EDIT: Tried again and yup, the problem is with the game. This time my computer restarted when I was trying to enter my pass for Cricket Academy.

@HBK619 We'll try to check into it tomorrow.

@HBK619 We'll try to check into it tomorrow.

Please do. It not only stops me from playing the game but frequent unexpected shutdown might cause problem to the hardware of my computer. As I type this, it has happened at least 12-13 times in the last 40 minutes or so.

We will look into it. Never had reboots though so it's got me scratching my head as to what it might be.

It's not like windows will let us do that directly so it's got to be driver/hardware related I would think.

Us it rebooting even when not in the game? (I ask due to the number of reboots.)

Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Two graphics issues.

First: Setting "Depth of Field" to disabled, turns off the image of the runners between the wickets. The "wk" marker showing the keeper's end still comes up, but no images of the runners.

Second: In the Hud Options. Turning off the Aerial Marker also turns off the Landing Circle. I verified that leaving the Marker on, and turning off the Landing Circle only turns off the circle, so it only seems the Aerial Marker is bugged.

Yep, some things belong in PM

We will look into it. Never had reboots though so it's got me scratching my head as to what it might be.

It's not like windows will let us do that directly so it's got to be driver/hardware related I would think.

Us it rebooting even when not in the game? (I ask due to the number of reboots.)
It restarts only when the game is running but I suspect only a game can trigger my computer to restart. It might well be the issue of the graphics card getting a bit out of the fitting. I will check that when I am back home and revert back. That did not click to my mind yesterday.

It restarts only when the game is running but I suspect only a game can trigger my computer to restart. It might well be the issue of the graphics card getting a bit out of the fitting. I will check that when I am back home and revert back. That did not click to my mind yesterday.
Does it give you a BSOD or a minidump when the machine comes back up? Also check your PC's temperature and if you've got anything like Daemon Tools installed.

Can anyone please confirm a C&B bug on a game started after 1.13 was installed? (Previously started saved games do not count, new games only.)

Can anyone please confirm a C&B bug on a game started after 1.13 was installed? (Previously started saved games do not count, new games only.)

Played an online game last night against Dridge118 and didn't notice this bug once. I take it you mean the game showing you c and b even though you were caught by the wicket keeper for instance?

Does it give you a BSOD or a minidump when the machine comes back up? Also check your PC's temperature and if you've got anything like Daemon Tools installed.
Nothing as such. I will reply once I am back home. There is still 4 hours of shift time left for the day.

Ah, I should have mentioned along with my report of seeing this in the other thread - the match was started well before any of these recent updates.

@HBK619 I am back home and I have tried removing and fitting the gfx card again and played the games like BFBC and COD which require gfx card too. It did trigger reboot so at this point I assume the problem is with my computer's gfx card itself. Thank you for your support and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Users who are viewing this thread