PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Sent you a PM.

Since last 02 days I was not been able to see the Career Leader board of Friends. I can see the 1st (USER) & 2nd (TOP) Leader board. But when I press L2 (PS3 controller), the 3rd (FRIEND) Leader board is not showing up, and also I cannot go back to 1st (USER) & 2nd (TOP) Leader board by pressing L2 anymore, I have to cancel and go back to main menu. Is this happening with me only or anyone else is experiencing the same issue?

please any one help me! when i play any type of match and fast bowler get an thick edge then i appeal it but umpair gave it Not Out.when review it, it clearly shows that it is a thick edge.But field umpair not reversed his decision.2014-09-08_00001.jpg 2014-09-08_00002.jpg 2014-09-08_00001.jpg

please any one help me! when i play any type of match and fast bowler get an thick edge then i appeal it but umpair gave it Not Out.when review it, it clearly shows that it is a thick edge.But field umpair not reversed his decision.View attachment 130280 View attachment 130281 View attachment 130280

Its difficult to see because its just a photo, but looking at where it hit the bat, I'd say he trapped the ball between the bat and the ground so it was not out.

For a right arm wrist spinner the leg break & googly skill bars are wrong way round i think... Or is it just me? put full skill in one and empty in other and the opposite delivery is the better one...

Its difficult to see because its just a photo, but looking at where it hit the bat, I'd say he trapped the ball between the bat and the ground so it was not out.
I also went through this....but after seeing interactive replay....it will show you the bowl grounded before catching...

please any one help me! when i play any type of match and fast bowler get an thick edge then i appeal it but umpair gave it Not Out.when review it, it clearly shows that it is a thick edge.But field umpair not reversed his decision.View attachment 130280 View attachment 130281 View attachment 130280
Happened to me a couple of times,I think the game thinks you are appealing for lbw so when the replay shows a edge the umpire gives it not out.Happened twice to me online.

Happened to me a couple of times,I think the game thinks you are appealing for lbw so when the replay shows a edge the umpire gives it not out.Happened twice to me online.
That would be the another reason too.....

Hey guys I have the latest updated version 1.13 and I am facing a rain bug in which it rains in every match I play . Is there any way around it ?? Please help me !!!

Agreed that would seem to be a fair and probable explanation of what has happened.

Steam ID : 76561198148897615
Another thing is it mostly rains in career mode not in a casual match
Help me around this issue

How many FPS are you getting? Are you having this issue with any other game?
HOW TO FIND fps? I HAVE TRIED ALL RESOLUTUONS,no use movies are running good, only when playing games facing this problem,technistions saying no problem in pc,score of pc is also good at 5.9,something wrong but i don't know what is it?

Users who are viewing this thread