PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

I am having high config pc core i3 prossesser with i gb grapics,win 7 OS,500 gb hard disk 4 gb ram and MB can support upto i7 prossesser,but game manytimes slow,sometimes shaking its not working in natural game speed,i think this is not by game but i don't know why?there are many experts in planet cricket,and great ROSS also there please help me,i spend more for this no use, local pc techniction also cannot finding this problem,more than 10 techniction had service my pc
i installed anti virus and sometimes removed and tried no use,installed fresh os and tried the game no use,
please many genies are there in planet cricket,please how can i find the problem,i know the problem i can solve it,for this problem i spend more than 10000 rupees already
i changed grapics card from ddr 2 to ddr 5,2 gb ram upto 6 gb,many tings in my list,
what is the problem?

I am having high config pc core i3 prossesser with i gb grapics,win 7 OS,500 gb hard disk 4 gb ram and MB can support upto i7 prossesser,but game manytimes slow,sometimes shaking its not working in natural game speed,i think this is not by game but i don't know why?there are many experts in planet cricket,and great ROSS also there please help me,i spend more for this no use, local pc techniction also cannot finding this problem,more than 10 techniction had service my pc
i installed anti virus and sometimes removed and tried no use,installed fresh os and tried the game no use,
please many genies are there in planet cricket,please how can i find the problem,i know the problem i can solve it,for this problem i spend more than 10000 rupees already
i changed grapics card from ddr 2 to ddr 5,2 gb ram upto 6 gb,many tings in my list,
what is the problem?
How many FPS are you getting? Are you having this issue with any other game?

Hi mate, turn down all your graphics settings to the lowest they can go. Then play the game. If the game is playable start to increase your settings starting with your screen resolution first. Try matching your in game screen resolution with your desktop screen resolution. If the game is running fine then start increasing other settings until you (hopefully) get a happy balance between the way the game looks and frames per second (fps). Let us know how you get on or if you need any other advice.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day (Aus version)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Day 4, not sure what over
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Wellington vs Auckland (I've replaced the Aus Domestic)
Get Best: Manually downloaded NZ teams
Description of Issue:
A commentary bug, that might point to a different bug. AI partner hit a really clear bump ball straight at silly mid-off, who didn't field it cleanly. The commentary was "Oh, he's dropped it" and "Tough times for the fielding team ..."

This precisely describes the problem I have, only I have it in offline mode... If it were only online, there wouldn't be a problem (as I don't play online), but having these same issues offline (and only during matches, not in the nets - and sometimes only after having played a couple of overs normally) makes it very hard to enjoy the game to its fullest.

I seem to have fixed this problem; the "Verify integrity of game cache"-button looks to have helped.

Just noticed that two of my half centuries haven't given me the 40XP award for them. Seems a bit odd. Anyone else noticed anything like this?

I've had 25 fifties and 5 centuries, but I've only received the "Half Century" award 28 times. Unusual. Not a big deal, just curious about it.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 0.0
Ground: Any
Teams: Middlesex v Multiple
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: First ball being skipped

At random the first ball of the match is skipped, the game cuts from the player walk on to the 2nd delivery of the match. Sometimes the first ball is called a dot ball, other times there are runs given. So far the skipped delivery has not resulted in a dismissal.

I have bat mods, uniform mods, ball and stump mods installed. I can try running the game in safe mode to see if removing the mods solves the issue.

EDIT - The issue is still there when playing in safe mode. If I watch the player walk-on video then it generally does not occur, however, if I skip it then it cuts to the player walking on as if it was a CPU player (not the first-person view). It only occurs in the first innings of any match.
I did change the game with Cheat Engine to allow my bowling all-rounder to bat no.1, that might have something to do with it

Last edited:
Just noticed that two of my half centuries haven't given me the 40XP award for them. Seems a bit odd. Anyone else noticed anything like this?

I've had 25 fifties and 5 centuries, but I've only received the "Half Century" award 28 times. Unusual. Not a big deal, just curious about it.

Yes the very last half century I have most recently scored did not give me the award. I'm not too worried about xp though, as it is useless for the most part. Not worried about leaderboards etc.

Yes the very last half century I have most recently scored did not give me the award. I'm not too worried about xp though, as it is useless for the most part. Not worried about leaderboards etc.

Yeah, I've also had a couple of 50 partnerships not recognised - I think both have been after a no ball or a wide, so maybe that has something to do with it, but the announcement comes over the tannoy, just without the XP award. Don't get anything for it though, so not a big deal, just odd.

Actually the game was working fine!

But, as days passed by, the game has started to hang and lag almost making it impossible to play. I have an Alienware, i have even kept settings low, still facing the issue. Any help?

When I play the game in OFFLINE mode.....screen becomes unresponsive after couple of minutes. ...to get back I have to press the mouse button...

[HASHTAG]#HELP[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread