PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You didn't following the steps correctly.

There is no point in lying.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The amount of effort put in to create a fake steam ID and then lie about it...why not just buy the game and get it over with?

jawad hemani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My friend who has not yet bought DBC 14 wants to play Cricket Academy(demo) first and experience it until he financially becomes able to buy the original game. But he is not able to open the Academy via Steam. He says when he clicks the "Play" button, it says Preparing to Launch and a window appears & then immediately disappears. Can anybody here please help him, appreciating that he did not go the illegal way of playing the game?

fiction

County Cricketer
My friend who has not yet bought DBC 14 wants to play Cricket Academy(demo) first and experience it until he financially becomes able to buy the original game. But he is not able to open the Academy via Steam. He says when he clicks the "Play" button, it says Preparing to Launch and a window appears & then immediately disappears. Can anybody here please help him, appreciating that he did not go the illegal way of playing the game?
Does his computer meet the requirements?

hulk1234

School Cricketer
how can i fix the rain bug in don bradman cricket 14 ,whenever i start a match i am only able to play the first one after that rain come.After that second inning starts .In this innings i am only able to bowl an over or the cpu wins in less than an over.
Please if anyone knows fix for this please help me out !!!
Thanks

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
how can i fix the rain bug in don bradman cricket 14 ,whenever i start a match i am only able to play the first one after that rain come.After that second inning starts .In this innings i am only able to bowl an over or the cpu wins in less than an over.
Thanks
Best to contact your place of purchase regarding that sort of problem.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol

Well done Ross! :clap

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm facing sluggish performance ever since I've updated Steam client on my Laptop. I was out of station and was not using my laptop for about 20 days in january, but in February after I came back, the copy of DBC'14 installed on my machine has undergone 2 Steam updates so far. The screen animation, both in menu overlay as well as in-game pictures have slowed down. Gameplay stutters, drags and it takes multiple pushes to be able to execute command from the game pad controller Logitech F310. All these have led to frustrating gameplay exeprience and is a showstopper at my end :mad

Shall I change some graphic setting ? Or shall I reinstall my copy of DBC again ? What is the way around ?I have attached screenshot of my system hardware, GPU and game graphics setting. Please help :(

Attachments

• DBC14 graphics setting.jpg
    DBC14 graphics setting.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Hardware & GPU settings.jpg
    Hardware & GPU settings.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 12

Johann18

School Cricketer
my dcb worked awesome for almost a year but ... i got real busy and stopped playing it for the last 2 months .. now when i tried to start the game it gives me this message
failed to start game ( missing executable) .
i brought my game on steam .. i followed the steps on steam troubleshooting but same problems .. could i get any help here?

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mode: Carrer
Match Type: OD
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 13th Over
Ground: Wellington
Teams: Glamorgan v Durham
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: See video:

Seriously annoying that this still happens.

Wow, that would would make me throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. hahaha

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mode: Carrer
Match Type: OD
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 13th Over
Ground: Wellington
Teams: Glamorgan v Durham
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: See video:

Seriously annoying that this still happens.
You must have pressed the dive button incredibly early for this to happen?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You must have pressed the dive button incredibly early for this to happen?
Frame before I dived:
Untitled.jpg

I'd be okay if the bowler just whipped the bails off instantly - that's how I should have been out. But that horrible animation where you stand up outside the crease is an awful way to go.

Cheaptrick

Club Cricketer
worst bug for me is Steam when it loses connection and your playing online match really annoying as the game then suffers the slow motion bowler for next 5 minutes of the game once its resumed.
Cant this game somehow by pass Steam once its past its authentication ??

Users who are viewing this thread