FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

My suggestion...

play pes6 + pes pro 2010 patch...

really best than any other game

Disagreed - PES 10 is almost as good as the older PES games, and it looks way better. Plus, it has all those improvements to ML and it has BaL as well.

Do you prefer it to Fifa 10? I am trying to form an opinion as to which one to get!

If we're taking sheer gameplay, then I prefer PES 10 over any version of Fifa 10. However, due to the amount of content in Fifa 10, if the PC version played like the 'NG' versions, I'd probably be buying Fifa 10. But since EA think all PC gamers are brainless drones who can't pick when EA are fobbing us off with last year's game re-released, PES 10 is the way to go.

Also, PES 10's BaL mode totally blows Be a Pro away - on any format of Fifa 10. :)

It's really simple, if you want game for PC which sucks at everything then go for Fifa but if you want game which has good gameplay and graphics then go for PES.

Well all the review sites are saying Fifa10 is better than Pro 10

Well all the review sites are saying Fifa10 is better than Pro 10

So 30 odd people like more. Doesn't mean they like the same stuff as me, I prefer PES, that's what I'm getting, there opinion means nothing in the end.

Well, when I get my PS3, I'll be getting both FIFA10 and PES2010, along with SVR2010, so I'll have a chance to have the best of both worlds.

BIG Question: Is PES2010 different on NG consoles in terms of gameplay or has it been ported onto the PC like AC09 was?

Email from Shopto:

Dear Valued Customer,

As you may have seen in the news there is currently industrial action planned by Royal Mail for this THUSRDAY & FRIDAY. As a result we will be charging your card for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 later today and shipping your game out tomorrow to try and reduce any disruption caused by this.

Despite this early shipping there is still the potential for problems so would like to remind you of the new UKMail next day delivery courier option we have recently implemented. Delivery costs just ?1.99 and allows you to track your goods from our ShopTo Warehouse all the way to your front door. You can even receive SMS Messages to inform you of when your items have been dispatched from us and UKMail.

We'd encourage you to switch to this delivery method for your pre-order if you're concerned about your game being delayed. To do this click "view" on the pre-order basket once logged in and next to your game select UKMail Next Business Day from the delivery drop down menu bar.

PES 10 time on Wednesday!! :happy

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Well, when I get my PS3, I'll be getting both FIFA10 and PES2010, along with SVR2010, so I'll have a chance to have the best of both worlds.

BIG Question: Is PES2010 different on NG consoles in terms of gameplay or has it been ported onto the PC like AC09 was?

This is Konami, not EA $ports. The game is the same on all formats. :)

Yep got the same Master. I have changed my order from royal mail to TNT. I hope that still means i get it wed.

Yep got the same Master. I have changed my order from royal mail to TNT. I hope that still means i get it wed.

Mine got sent today, next day delivery by UK Mail, I should have it tomorrow. Looks like someone is spending tomorrow night on PES2010!

Mine got sent today, next day delivery by UK Mail, I should have it tomorrow. Looks like someone is spending tomorrow night on PES2010!

Your always the first one to get games.. first AC09 and now this lol

Same here, mine was dispatched at 9pm. However, i would not be surprised if it does not arrive until wednesday because shopto sent it out so late. We'll see, either way its all good.

Users who are viewing this thread