FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

I don't like this game at all, FIFA 10 outclasses it for 360

Well, the demo was pretty crap IMO. Maybe that's just because I've never played PES. But it's Fifa for me, unless the actual game's like rated 10/10.

Does anyone know if you can still put 'yourself' in the game in BaL (import a photo)? That was the best thing about BaL!

Does anyone know if you can still put 'yourself' in the game in BaL (import a photo)? That was the best thing about BaL!

Pretty sure you can. I agree, that was great. I remember posting mine last year, and it was impressive.

Some exclusive to pes fan (originally) footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, Fifa and PES are equal, but I already have Fifa so probably now not getting PES.

Postal strikes be damned!

I received an email from shopto to the effect that any orders placed during the strikes can be courier delivered (after strikes, it's ?2.99), guaranteed next day by UK Mail, for only ?1.99 - you can even track your PES 10's progress through the system in detail. That still means we'd get it for around ?10 less than the shops will sell it for. I'm going to preorder mine as soon as possible. :)

For those of you who have pre-ordered with ShopTo, if you sign in, go to the side panel and look at your pre-ordered items. Click View, then from there you can change the delivery.

I love how this release falls on half-term, it's destiny!

Mine's safely preordered. So, it falls in half term, eh? A whole week to enjoy it!!!!

Alex'll be pleased as well. :) :laugh

Looks like Konami and EA have changed the sides. Fifa 10 is really disgusting :facepalm

For those of you who have pre-ordered with ShopTo, if you sign in, go to the side panel and look at your pre-ordered items. Click View, then from there you can change the delivery.

I love how this release falls on half-term, it's destiny!

Thanks for the heads up guys, i just changed mine to the ?1.99 next day service. Hopefully that will still mean i get it on thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread