FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

Saying from a life time Fifa fan, PES just didn't feel right. I dunno what it is but it doesn't feel like soccer to me.

Animations on PES 2010 are shocking. But theres only so much PES can do in one year and they've done a good job but Fifa has been on their version since 07 so that's 4 years of improvement while PES has been working for about a year.

Fifa for me.

To be honest, I reckon now both Fifa and PES have basically got the gameplay right, now they need to get as much stadiums, leagues, features as possible to win their fans.

But the actual gameplay's pretty much right. They now need to focus on fixing the little things and also getting manager mode awesome etc.

There's probably all sorts of patches for the demo of PES 10.

Evo-Web (which you're a member of :D) has a section with PES 10 demo downloads, might be worth a look!
PES 2010 (Demo) - Evo-Web Forums

:doh Sorry, not thinking - I've just been looking at gamersaccess. :doh

Edit: How d'you know I'm a member there? Are you a member at EA Forums? ;)

To be honest, I reckon now both Fifa and PES have basically got the gameplay right, now they need to get as much stadiums, leagues, features as possible to win their fans.

Agreed. PES 10 with a few empty league slots would be great.

Fifa 10 is worst edition of any FIFA series so far, my last hope is now on PES 2010 :facepalm Can't beleive i am waiting for PES :doh

Users who are viewing this thread