FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

Not as poor as you. :p

The_gas added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

You guys really must register at pes fan. They have all the latest.

Penalties are borked, hence the early build. Will be fixed in final release.

Re-registered (alias, well, I was on their 4 years ago!). Was so much smaller when I was on it last!

With the penalties, just touch slightly to the side with the analogue to choose a side, then with the D pad, press up or down to adjust the height.

Don't hold left or right though, otherwise it's an embarassing miss!

You're right though, it's a crap system. Needs to be sorted.

One of the things Fifa 10 PC got right was the penalties. When taking them, it was from in front of the goal, but when taking, behind the goal. That's what I'd love in PES 10.

Not as poor as you. :p

The_gas added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

You guys really must register at pes fan. They have all the latest.

Penalties are borked, hence the early build. Will be fixed in final release.

Really hope you're right. Also, let's hope the lack of away fans chants will be fixed come final release as well, PES 10 + chantpack + away fans = real match atmosphere! It'll be so loud, it might even drown out that godawful ball kicking sound!

By the way, I'm 'RooneyLegend' at PESFan. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

The demo is poor.

What don't you like about it mate?

I liked the demo to be honest, very good and a definite improvement from the last few years, felt a lot better to play without being able to put a finger on what it was to be honest. I'd get it if I had the money, but only able to afford one of this or fifa and fifa's class too and mates get that too, so I'll miss out on PES this year.

Only thing wrong with it is the Kaizer Chiefs song on the menu!

I liked the demo to be honest, very good and a definite improvement from the last few years, felt a lot better to play without being able to put a finger on what it was to be honest. I'd get it if I had the money, but only able to afford one of this or fifa and fifa's class too and mates get that too, so I'll miss out on PES this year.

Only thing wrong with it is the Kaizer Chiefs song on the menu!

If you have a console, I'd get Fifa 10. PES 10 is excellent, and there are definite improvements off the pitch, but it still can't offer the depth Fifa 10 can (damn you to hell, EA for giving the PC a rehashed version of Fifa 09).

Thank God for PES 10!

This game is THE best.

I love everyone trying to be all hardcore, and people saying "just get this on PC and FIFA on console"

I've played both for a while and FIFA this year just feels really bland in my eyes. PES feels amazing this year it's flowing better than ever. Best PES yet tbh.

I suppose different people have different opinions! I reckon Fifa is way better than PES on console.

PES winning it for me this year! Definately a better attempt than FIFA10 (or should I say FIFA09 with one or two tweaks). It was Fifa for the last maybe 3-4yrs but this PES is seriously bringing it. The amount of moments you have which infuriate, and annoy you, and the moments where you wanna run around the house half naked in celebration is brilliant.

I for one will try both (if I'm lucky enough to get my student loan next week).

For those of you with the PC demo, check out PES Patch for the latest modifications to the demo. I'm playing Russia v Germany at the moment, rather fun :P

PES

PES 10 is the best football game ever. Me and my uncle (MasterBlaster76) have been playing the demo non stop. The PES 10 demo twikker is great!:clap

I wish there'd allowed us to keep previous tactics after a match in the demo. The new tactics and cards system looks really interesting but I can't be bothered to do it every match.

Also, why is the swap between Etoo and Ibrimovitch in the demo but Xabi Alonso is still at Liverpool when his transfer was done first?

Users who are viewing this thread