FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

I wish there'd allowed us to keep previous tactics after a match in the demo. The new tactics and cards system looks really interesting but I can't be bothered to do it every match.

Also, why is the swap between Etoo and Ibrimovitch in the demo but Xabi Alonso is still at Liverpool when his transfer was done first?

I'd guess there's an option to save the tactics in the full game.

I wish there'd allowed us to keep previous tactics after a match in the demo. The new tactics and cards system looks really interesting but I can't be bothered to do it every match.

Also, why is the swap between Etoo and Ibrimovitch in the demo but Xabi Alonso is still at Liverpool when his transfer was done first?

xavi alonso is still at liverpool probally because the PES demo is a 70% build so not all transfers might have been completed and yeh the tactics should be saved but I think you will be able to save it in the whole game or master leauge

xavi alonso is still at liverpool probally because the PES demo is a 70% build so not all transfers might have been completed and yeh the tactics should be saved but I think you will be able to save it in the whole game or master leauge

I'd heard that some transfers were already done, but those not done will be by the time the full game comes out.

is the demo better than Fifa 10 pc demo??
i cant play pes 2010 until 5th :crying,(my mobo malfunctioned)

I seriously don't understand how you can prefer the PES10 demo to the Fifa10 demo. To each is their own I suppose. Imo the PES demo is very poor. It's improved, but it's nowhere near Fifa's standard yet. Fifa by a mile this year for me.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously don't understand how you can prefer the PES10 demo to the Fifa10 demo. To each is their own I suppose. Imo the PES demo is very poor. It's improved, but it's nowhere near Fifa's standard yet. Fifa by a mile this year for me.

Me and and 'Mistro' (alex) are both talking about Fifa 10 PC. As you can see from my graphic, it's just a rehash of Fifa 09 PC, whereas the console version has had a lot of love put into it. Just my opinion, but I think PES 10 rivals Fifa 'NG' (Fifa 09, at least). Doesn't beat it, but it comes close to matching it.

Me and and 'Mistro' (alex) are both talking about Fifa 10 PC. As you can see from my graphic, it's just a rehash of Fifa 09 PC, whereas the console version has had a lot of love put into it. Just my opinion, but I think PES 10 rivals Fifa 'NG' (Fifa 09, at least). Doesn't beat it, but it comes close to matching it.

definitely its a copy of fifa 09:facepalm

I have had a chance to play Fifa 10 PS3 extensively and it's a very good game, but the default settings seem a bit fast to me. PES 10 and Fifa 10 are very closely matched on the pitch for me, with PES 10 just edging it - I can't really say why.

Oh and PES 10 blows Fifa 10 away graphically.

Take that, anti PC EA Sports!

Yeah I think Fifa's only problem (on console) is the speed. Even on slow it's a fair bit too fast.

I know it's not FIFA vs PES...but to the basics PES is much much much more fun. FIFA10 just feels really dead, unsatisfactory and just not fun at all, it's so end to end...just has a really dead feel this year.

EDIT: imo pes is more fun...just to clear up.

Users who are viewing this thread