FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

Fifa 10 is worst edition of any FIFA series so far, my last hope is now on PES 2010 :facepalm Can't beleive i am waiting for PES :doh

Just play the demo. It's the best football game ever on the PC. Really, really fun. What struck me most was how satisfying scoring a goal was. On FIFA PC, whenever you took a shot, you always thought it would go in so when it actually did, it was sort of like "meh". But in this, a goal really means something.

Just play the demo. It's the best football game ever on the PC. Really, really fun. What struck me most was how satisfying scoring a goal was. On FIFA PC, whenever you took a shot, you always thought it would go in so when it actually did, it was sort of like "meh". But in this, a goal really means something.

Absolutely true, but I have scored many in PES as I have always played it, over FiFA.

I feel FIFA is just a crap game, with no reality and you could even score more than 5 against a great team in the hardest mode. There so sort of realism in the game and with the individuals. In PES its the realism factor is very high and players like Messi, CR9, Torres play like they do in real life.

I hope you mean the PC edition!

Must be...

So true.

By the way, if anyone hates the PES ball sound as much as me, grab this:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

unzip it and put the file in your PES demo's img folder, overwriting the file that's already there. It's a big improvement, it sounds like Fifa's ball sound now.

Scoring goals on PES has always felt very rewarding. Literally can't wait for the 22nd/23rd and for this to pop through my letter box. I have Friday's off, and I think the week after is half-term! Me and Gas will be spenidng many an hour against each other!

This is a Fifa 10 PC review from Amazon, but it has nothing to do with Fifa and everything to do with PES:

Some great news about PES10

I've been monitoring the furore surrounding the demo and I'd just like to quickly say that as I've been lucky enough to have tested the final game for a couple of days at work, that the demo certainly isn't representative of the final version and you'll all be hearing my views in my column on Saturday.

I don't understand why Konami have put out such a sub-par demo out; it's older than the code Dougie and I tested two months ago so I can't help but wonder why it's been released as it's certainly not representative of final gameplay.

Good news for those who didn't like PES 10 demo and great news for those who love it (like me)! :)

Scoring goals on PES has always felt very rewarding. Literally can't wait for the 22nd/23rd and for this to pop through my letter box. I have Friday's off, and I think the week after is half-term! Me and Gas will be spenidng many an hour against each other!

More than likely mate we'll be playing 2v2 online. Always much more fun imo, but yeah I'm sure i can fit you into my schedule of daily beatings. :D

I've become a addict to the demo tbh.I almost feel like watching a live football match.Great faces and amazing details overall.

Users who are viewing this thread