FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

IMO, WENB lost all credibility when they were telling us how good PES 08 was going to be, and how the full game would be a much later build than the demo etc. and then they did the same with 09!

I'd steer clear of them for their thoughts and opinions on the game, they will obviously hype it up as they are closely linked to Konami... Sometimes there's news there before anywhere else though.

I've listened to all of there podcasts since they started, and I disagree that they hyped the previous additions. They completely ripped into 08 upon release, as well as 09, and only have close links to KONAMI because KONAMI themselves have decided 2010 is going to be fan driven, which it it. Before, they were unable to see the games before release, of course they are going to hype it, there a PES fansite. This time though, they've been given 3 playtests already, as KONAMI have made a proper effort to include the fans opinions.

Suff is now a massive FIFA fan, but still works for the site, he's just stated that 'last year, I knew before release 09 was going to blow PES out of the park'. There opinions are very balanced, they have a great relationship with KONAMI simply because they are being allowed to play iterations of the game and give direct feedback. Its credit to there criticism that they are allowed to do this.

Last edited:
haha,i saw those video,horrible running animation,horrible cross from Messi ,and Gfx glitch
but still better that Fifa 10 Pc,due to '"Censored" Ea Policy about The NG and Pc:mad:
and in other hand,Konami are trying Very hard to make this game good,they respect Fan's feedbacks(3 feedback forum in 3 different site),and they give same priority for all 3 platforms even wii ,Ea(pc developer) must learn something from them.

gudduthemaster added 16 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

btw atlast something :banana2
PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite - View Single Post - Footage From Gamescom

Last edited:
Oh and they still havn't fixed the huge shorts...:
capturaesd.jpg

It's small details that make the game so much more realistic. Those shorts look ridiculous.

Lol seriously guys, whilst the shorts look gay, if that is the only flaw in the game then im a happy man.

Fifa on the pc is not even worth mentioning in the same breath.

I never take footage filmed by people at game shows seriously in the slightest. As the above link shows, PESFAN indicate that the build is over 2 months old, which is pretty mental for Konami to be using frankly, as it only created bad vibes amongst the community.

As for the shorts, they flutter in the wind apparently, another addition that PESFAN says hides the ridiculous length.

But this is what we heard about the builds played at Gamescom for PES 08 and PES 09 isn't it? Why should we believe them this time when the last twice they have used this excuse, the game has been only very slightly (if at all) better than what we saw in the videos?

I'd love it to be good, i'd be extremely happy with PES5 in HD with 2v2 and stable online servers, i'm not asking for more than that, but I watch those videos, play PES5 and wonder just how they have gone so wrong :(.

Mainly because PESFAN have said this and not Konami. They say that the GC version is different, and they seem pretty annoyed about it. All the magazines, fan sites etc all have an August build, and they're seeing things in the GC which have already been fixed.

I've just been playing PES5 over the past week, scored an outrageous volley from 45 yards which crashed in off the bar. Loved that game.

Expect these to change, including licenses, due to the code being incomplete. Hit the jump for the full list.
INTERNATIONAL TEAMS

Europe 34 teams

Austria
Belgium
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungry
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Montenegro
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales

Africa (13 teams)

Angola
Cameroon
Cote D’Ivoire
Egypt
Ghana
Guinea
Mali
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
South Africa
Togo
Tunisia

The Americas (16 teams)

Canada
Costa Rica
Honduras
Mexico
Trinidad And Tobago
United States
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Columbia
Ecuador
Paraguay
Peru
Uruguay
Venezuela

Asia/Oceania (16 teams)

Australia
Bahrain
China
Iran
Iraq
Japan
Kuwait
North Korea
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Syria
Thailand
UAE
Uzbekistan

CLUB TEAMS

English League = 19 teams - Manchester United and Liverpool licensed.
French League = 19 teams - Ligue 1 - Fully licensed
Italian League = 19 teams - Calcio - Filly licensed
Dutch League = 17 teams - Eredivisie - Fully licensed
Spanish League = 19 teams - Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruna, Espanyol, Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Mallorca, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal licensed.

Other Leagues A (56 teams)

Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Standard De Liege
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Praha
Sparta Praha
Brondby IF
F.C. Copenhagen
HJK Helsinki
A.E.K. Athens
Olympiakos
Panathinaikos
Marchidegna (fake name)
PAOK
Rosenborg
Huerpojauza C.F (fake name)
Wisla Krakow
SL Benfica
S.C. Braga
FC Porto
Sporting
Dinamo Bucuresti
CFR Cluj
FC Cerchizmajiu (fake name)
Ugonalce (fake name)
Alashergokh F.C. (fake name)
F.C. Kolugavinsk (fake name)
F.K. Ljemorac (fake name)
PFC Ryagzhilograd (fake name)
Lokomotiv Moscow
Spartak Moscow
Zenit St. Petersburg
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts
Rangers
FK Crvena Zvezda
AIK
IFK Goteborg
Hammarby Fotboll
Kalmar FF
FC Basel
A.S. Punoichongaux (fake name)
Besiktas
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray
Sivasspor
MFK Trnolevoce (fake name)
Shakhtar Donetsk
FK Metalist Kharkiv
Dynami Kyiv
Boca Juniors
River Plate
SC Internacional
PES United
WE United

Other Leagues B = 17 teams - empty

Team list directly from Wenb:laugh

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by the list of changes/improvements i think this will be the best pes ever.

Users who are viewing this thread