FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

Skin Tone's certainly different. I'm more of a fifa fan but if PES is good enough then I might switch.

Going by the list of changes/improvements i think this will be the best pes ever.

I'm quietly confident of that too, but i've felt the same of the last two versions and Konami have let me down whereas Fifa have been steadily improving.

However it goes without saying (so i'll say it anyway) that i'll be buying both titles this year as usual and make my mind up accordingly.

Now we're further along the road towards release, can anyone clear up these points for the PC version?

1. Will you still get 'game over' if you get sacked in ML?
2. Will CL be properly represented in ML and BaL?
3. What are the main improvements to BaL mode?
4. Are we still stuck with PES points instead of real money?

If I can bare the unlicensed teams (Can't be bothered editing everything) I might purchase this along with Fifa 10 as well.

Now we're further along the road towards release, can anyone clear up these points for the PC version?

2.Yes
3.champions league and Uefa cup properly represented in Bal,new Camera,improved player control
4.Real Money

Just to clear up the subject before any questions are asked on the PC version, it is exactly the same as the console versions.

2.Yes
3.champions league and Uefa cup properly represented in Bal,new Camera,improved player control
4.Real Money

No idea about Q1? 'Game over' in ML is something that I really, really despise.

Just to clear up the subject before any questions are asked on the PC version, it is exactly the same as the console versions.

Ha-ha. Unlike a certain other game, damn you to hell EA and Peter Moore(on).

I can't give answers to 1-3 but ML uses real money this time instead of points.

That's a step towards a real football world, at least.

The Master League has a whole new revamp this season too. There are now youth squads which you can play as/manage, bringing talent through to the first team. PES points has been replaced with currency akin to the real thing, and the Champions League and Europa Cup are both inegrated into the season itself.

- Revamped Master League
- 360 Controls
- Complete animation restructure
- Massive tactical changes including skill cards
- Bigger edit mode
- Graphical enhancements to every aspect (no more crappy shorts, hurrah!)

Those are the features announced today. Best thing is, more to come on Wednesday. All of the previews have been mightily positive, including those from WENB, who've made no allusion of there admiration of FIFA for the past 2 years.

It sounds very good, but can you tell me, if you know, do you still get 'Game Over' if you run out of money/get fired? That's the one thing I actually detested about the ML.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed I posted that above. :o

Are there more leagues in the ML? Even adding more leagues to it would improve matters!

Last edited:
It sounds very good, but can you tell me, if you know, do you still get 'Game Over' if you run out of money/get fired? That's the one thing I actually detested about the ML.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed I posted that above. :o

Are there more leagues in the ML? Even adding more leagues to it would improve matters!

I'm not to sure about the amount of league's, sorry :(

The PC Recommended Specs have been released today.

Intel CPU - Core 2 Duo T5870 2.0GHz
AMD CPU - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Nvidia Graphics Card - Geforce 7900 GT
ATI & Intel Graphics Card - Radeon HD 2400 Series
RAM - 2 Gbs
Hard Disk Space - 8 Gbs
Direct X - 9

Again, these are not the minimum specs, these are recommended.

Intel CPU - Core 2 Duo T5870 2.0GHz
AMD CPU - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Nvidia Graphics Card - Geforce 7900 GT
ATI & Intel Graphics Card - Radeon HD 2400 Series
RAM - 2 Gbs
Hard Disk Space - 8 Gbs
Direct X - 9
Konami knows how to Optimize a Game for Pc :)

Sounds excellent. Nice to have all the major leagues fed by 18 clubs underneath. I found the bit about the currency wryly amusing. I could just see them adding three 0s onto the end and hoping no one would notice. It's not an issue I suppose, I wont be using anything but ?'s

Users who are viewing this thread