Story PlanetCricket Ashes II - ENGLAND WIN THE ASHES - back in summer 2013!

Who do you think was the Man Of The Match in the first Test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put me as a foreigner, because I'm not from England nor Australia.

Can I just reiterate that I would prefer English or Australian members to pick the names. Those who are not English or Australian have been put next to their chosen names, but if an English or Aussie member would like that player they will be given preference, and the foreigner moved to another player.

RPHKR - I'm going to ask you to pick a different player because this would be much more fun if the England captain was English.

That fine with me, In case some one pick my pick, i will pick what ever remains, if no one else pick that last person.

Thanks to all who have signed up so far. We've got 12 people, we really need a minimum of 22 to get going so come on, if you want your name in lights then sign up! You don't have to do anything after you've signed up.

I'll be Matty Prior. Oh and I expect you are pleased to see Norwich doing so well Lee ;) Not up there with the mighty Toon but close enough :p

I'll take Hastings. My second option would be Mckay seeing as hes gun in ICC.

I'll be Matty Prior. Oh and I expect you are pleased to see Norwich doing so well Lee ;) Not up there with the mighty Toon but close enough :p

Very pleased. I'm in my 4th season of having a season ticket now and I've seen a relegation, a promotion and another promotion. Hopefully there won't be another relegation at the end of this one.

Would be nice if we could have an English member take the role of England captain Andrew Strauss! Also good to see a few people from the original PlanetCricket Ashes coming back for another go. England need to pull their finger out, the Aussies won the first series 4-1.

Shane Watson

Users who are viewing this thread