Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

lol i wouldnt go that far :P..... tho it nice being a Favorite :P

01.jpg

Welcome to the 3rd Match of this Cup Between Hampshrie and India

The Teams are Set and as we get play started.

Hampshire win the toss and Elect to bat and start Strong and after 8 Overs post a score of 59/0
02.jpg

Stay Tuned in next 24 hours or so for a bigger update

Yup. A good start for Hampshire!

By the way, I noticed something Shiggins. Are you playing with the batting patch of v2.1? Tutsi has released a patch for batting and bowling leading to the bowler bowling varied line and length! I hope you're batting against the "bowling" patch (i.e.) against the patch which allows the cpu bowlers to bowl varied line and length?

I expected Gambhir to be selected. EA cant even set the correct lineups for the correct formats of the gamer! They have a test squad XI set for the ODI's. Its fine. Gambhir is a far faster scorer than Kaif!

im playing with the total 2.1 patch the whole lot......ive notice a diffence to i CAN play on the onside now ... Not all shots go to the offside... LOL before i could never play onside cause they play so much on the stumps

And what about Pathan and Yadav. They r better than Agarkar and Nehra. lol go on INDIA. :cool:

Shiggins said:
im playing with the total 2.1 patch the whole lot......ive notice a diffence to i CAN play on the onside now ... Not all shots go to the offside... LOL before i could never play onside cause they play so much on the stumps

ok shiggins! thats fine!

for me though, scoring on the off side is always like hell.. very tough to score on the off side

well i dont know if it a AI Patch Fixable or what ever ... but they always seem to bowl on the right side of the wicket when im batting right handed and when im left handed they bowl MOST of the time on the left side so i never really get shots on the onside..... the latest patch has fixed it a bit... But not much

also Update No Screens yet sorry :P

14 Overs ,Hamphire Openers are out......... Hampshire are 80/2 .... will update later tonight with a 30-40 over score maybe even done tonight if i get enough time

Shiggins said:
well i dont know if it a AI Patch Fixable or what ever ... but they always seem to bowl on the right side of the wicket when im batting right handed and when im left handed they bowl MOST of the time on the left side so i never really get shots on the onside..... the latest patch has fixed it a bit... But not much

14 Overs ,Hamphire Openers are out......... Hampshire are 80/2 .... will update later tonight with a 30-40 over score maybe even done tonight if i get enough time

See, the Tutsi 2.1 patch has two files - one for bowling and one for batting. The batting patch has the words "(batting)" in the end of the file starting with "2bb7a........". I think you are batting with the bowling patch which you should use only when you're bowling. you should rename the bowling patch (i.e. the patch without any words in the end of the "2bb7a....." file and then remove the "(batting)" from the other file.

I hope you understood.

Shiggins said:

looks like a good news for India

Ok Here are the Updates

Hampshire Stable to 30 overs then they start to tumble..... quickly losing wickets

000.jpg

As Hampshire try and post a big score Hampshire lose 2 Wickets Cheaply and are down in a hole looking at 242/9

001.jpg

Then Shane Warne pull together a nice little 2-3 overs and pull Hampshire to a Respectable Target

So Match over and Hampshire All out after 45 overs for 278

002.jpg

Here is the File in the Zip .. i havnt changed the teams over yet sorry

http://emcclan.net/outlaw/c2005/Match 1.zip

A pretty good bowling performance by India to restrict Hampshire to 278. But still should prove challenging for this set of players!

Users who are viewing this thread