Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
No your ok, just 20 matches is fine.

Skate, are you doing week 1 and week 2's matches using the teamsheets from week 1?
Hence meaning people can play new loaned players?

Once the rosters are done (and thanks to holdenator there's finally some action on them now), I will post a guide on how to make the perfect teamsheet so everyone will have the chance to repost their team sheets and use their new players.

Games missed (last weekend's, tonight's and tomorrow's) will be played during the real life international and/or FA Cup breaks.

yes i hope to having every done by friday so we should start by sat. thats the plan..maybe if were lucky i will have squads and evrrything done by thurs s we could have a match on friday and sat..all depends on how skate wants to do it

Last edited:
I'm confused, when is this starting?

atm i am doing rosters and stats and doing it as quickly as possible to get the story on the way...if i can get it done by the end of thursday then we may have a games on friday but it all depends on skatey wants to do

The fixtures have been updated with some of the missed games being moved to the following Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I might yet move next Saturday's games as I'm...busy...that day. So our tabloid journalist can preview the new fixtures.

The PC Times - The Official Paper Of The Premiership
Issue 2

-----

Heat Rises Between Managers!

The Premiership is well and truly back, with two certain managers drawed into a fued between the clubs. Simbazz, the Wigan manager, publicily revealed he was exploiting WORLD CHAMPIONS, Chelsea coach. Wigan had loaned four players from Stamford Bridge and Simbazz said: "And Wigans manager looks to exploit the mans kind heart.", to which the reply was "Chelsea manager will now make no more transaction with Wigan. So no more exploitation."

-----

Start Of Season Delayed, Transfers Off!

The season has been temporary delayed and transfers closed. The delay is rumoured to because of the FA's incredibial parties, leading to extreme hangovers and a case of laziness. The season will start on the 18th August, with all the posponed matches moved to a later date.

barwick_240706_main.jpg

Lazy and drunk? The FA

-----

Match Of The Week
Week 1 - Manchester City vs Manchester United

Manchester should prepare, the derby is upon us. City versus United will see Hooper's Blues take on Leicester Fox's Reds in the City of Manchester Stadium. Both managers are yet to capture a signing in the transfer window, but who will win and gain the pride of the city, until the return trip?

Key Players:

MANCHESTER CITY - Micah Richards will have his work cut out against the likes of Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo. He impressed last season, winning a call up for England in the process. But can he get into form for the derby?

MANCHESTER UNITED - There is no doubt that Michael Carrick will have a part in the match. His deadly through-balls have the ability to tear defences in half, if used correctly. Carrick faces stiff competition for his position this season, he has to impress to get his place and the Manchester derby is perfect..

H0wZ4T's Prediction: Man City 0 vs 3 Man United

-----

Thanks for reading The PC Times! Next week will feature:

Five players to take the Premiership to new heights..
Match of the Week - Bolton Wanderers vs Newcastle United..
Results and transfers..

By JJ Simpson

Last edited:
No it isnt:p We understand ~ Nice storyline.

Oh and thanks for the very encouraging prediction!!!

Me 0 - Man Red 3!!

Last edited:
Yes, there will be no more transaction with the Wigan ;) there is a good chance, that i can sue the Wigan manager :cool:

No it isnt:p We understand ~ Nice storyline.

Oh and thanks for the very encouraging prediction!!!

Me 0 - Man Red 3!!

It is my honest opinion. Man City lack the defensive qualities that the Reds are famous for. Also, I'd have Van Der Sar over Andreas Isaksson any day of the week.

Hooper would it be possible for me to take either Geovanni, Elano or Bianchi on loan for Lua Lua, or O'Neil or Distin

This is a disgrace!! It's unfair on the middle of the league clubs that the press speak so highly of the big four and never ever critisise any of their mistakes!
Add to this that they favour the big four's managers also. How that so called reporter JJ from The PC Times can critisise Wigan manager Simbazz for ruthless tactics when he should be commenting on WORLD CHAMPIONS for being a push-over, but nooooo!
In all I would publically like it known that I and I hope the other middle league managers want the press to speak more evenly of the clubs and stop glorifying the big four so much.

Official press release from Jdeus at The Riverside Stadium, 10:02am Friday 17th August 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread