Post your questions about the game here!

thebanik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How dare Big Ant try and make their money back. It's not as if they're a business or anything...

Selfish pricks...

Ever taken basic economic classes??? Ever thought why steam is such a success? Ever thought why Nokia was such a success in India, can go on and give 100's of such example.

You can try to make money by charging high from 100 people or you can charge low to attract 1000 people....

Please come down from your high horse, I was merely sharing my own Point of view...

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You can try to make money by charging high from 100 people or you can charge low to attract 1000 people....

I'm not saying I'm not aware that it was an example, but you could have picked a more realistic number of people for a 'successful' business, especially when trying to come across as the most educated on the matter.

Last edited:

thebanik

School Cricketer
I'm not saying I'm not aware that it wasn't an example, but you could have picked a more realistic number of people for a 'successful' business, especially when trying to come across as the most educated on the matter.

You understand, that in that example there was a growth of 1000%?

Anyways you win, let me change it to, 10000000000000000000000000000 and 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

happy now?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This argument has been done to death. We all know that $50 is a lot more in India than Australia/UK but it's still not an excuse for piracy.
Let's move on please.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
You understand, that in that example there was a growth of 1000%?

Anyways you win, let me change it to, 10000000000000000000000000000 and 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

happy now?

You've misunderstood.

gameking

School Cricketer
hey i m new to this forum
can anyone tell me where can i buy this game in karachi, pakistan

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the recent updates the batsmen is no more screaming NO when cancelling the run.

----------

How to hit aggressive shot when sweeping ? Sweep for six or four ??

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
P.S. I have not pirated games for a long time. I simply boycott games which are costly, But DBC14 was one of those games which I was immensely interested in however didnt wish to dole out Console game prices.

And here I am, waiting to refill my pocket money after I put my 6K that I saved up for this onto a short film project I'm making. I play cricket for my college and I could watch a Test match all day long without moving an inch. Cricket means that much to me and imagine how excited I would be to play this game! The two month delay for PC was a bit devastating and now I'm waiting even after it has released.
The way you and a few others here give reasons about pirating and then getting an original triggers me to ask, do people like me seem like an idiot to you?
Whether you pirate games or not is your inability/ability to think straight but coming up here boasting about it and stating you are being honest is a complete disgrace to the others. Just DON'T.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And here I am, waiting to refill my pocket money after I put my 6K that I saved up for this onto a short film project I'm making. I play cricket for my college and I could watch a Test match all day long without moving an inch. Cricket means that much to me and imagine how excited I would be to play this game! The two month delay for PC was a bit devastating and now I'm waiting even after it has released.
The way you and a few others here give reasons about pirating and then getting an original triggers me to ask, do people like me seem like an idiot to you?
Whether you pirate games or not is your inability/ability to think straight but coming up here boasting about it and stating you are being honest is a complete disgrace to the others. Just DON'T.

It's people like you that enable us to even consider supporting sales in India.

It's people like you that give me faith that there might be a future in India for software.

You have my respect.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I really don't understand why you'd pirate a game that you've spent so long following a dev cycle for. If you're that excited for it, you'd spend as much time as possible in the run up to the game in order to get the money needed to buy it. As that way you support the devs, support the community and you get that nice feeling as you buy the game. I'm never going to be one to preach how I never pirate and never have as i'd be lying. I've pirated games, and if i've liked them that much, i've given the devs money, but those were for games i'd heard of but not wanted to spend money on. If I thought it was a good game, hell i'd happily pay the money for it after my trial. I would never EVER consider pirating a game I was so hyped for. I'd borrow a copy (console gamer) or watch gameplay footage and SAVE. Kudos to anybody who is struggling through while they get the funds for the game, and anyone who uses this as a "trial" after posting on here after being excited for the game. @Ross knows what to do with you.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Guys i am an all rounder in the team. Captain never gives me bowling :( Its sad

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Would have given you the steam code if I had won the IVG contest...Great mate...#RESPECT ....:D:clap

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Whilst I am happy for BAs sake when people don't pirate the game, why is there so much admiration for people who can't afford the game and don't pirate it? You are thanking someone for not stealing something that is not theirs for goodness sake.
When I was young my family were very poor and we had to go without many things. I wouldn't expect thanks or 'kudos' that I didn't go out and steal clothes, toys or food.
It's a video game, not an one of life's essentials. If you can't afford it, save up until you can!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread