Post your questions about the game here!

Harry Potter references are wasted on me I'm afraid
im unfriending you:p

btw why does it matter to you if someone get appreciated by someone else, if you think they dont deserve it its your thought certainly the person appreciating feels the other person has earned it.

why does it bother you, when someone thanks another it means they are a clique, when we appreciate ross/BA for their efforts, you question why he deserves it and say they are merely doing their job, when someone is doing the right thing, he gets appreciated for it that's it.

Last edited:
IMHO it doesn't matter whether you buy an original after using a pirated version. Its like steeling a HD TV because its too expensive then once it drops you go and pay the shop saying "I only stole it because it was expensive but now I'm paying for it". However I commend anyone who doesn't buy it for whatever reason, it shows self-discipline and self-control.

I agree but the 'self-discipline and self control' should be the accepted norm not the exception.

im unfriending you:p

btw why does it matter to you if someone get appreciated by someone else, if you think they dont deserve it its your thought certainly the person appreciating feels the other person has earned it.

why does it bother you, when someone thanks another it means they are a clique, when we appreciate ross/BA for their efforts, you question why he deserves it and say they are merely doing their job, when someone is doing the right thing and he gets appreciated for it.

Please yourself. It's a shame that people can't debate thing without getting their knickers in a twist.

Maybe if there were thousands of cars lining side streets with the keys in them and no repercussions for taking one, this would make more sense.

I'm sorry if I sound like an angel, but no, I wouldn't take one. I suppose my parents brought me up respecting the rule if law.

When I search Playstation Store only the game is available, no patches. How do I download the patch?

When you start the game, the patch will automatically download.

This is assuming that it's not folded into the digital copy (in which case you get the patches by getting the game)

Now, back to the regularly scheduled bitching ...

I agree but the 'self-discipline and self control' should be the accepted norm not the exception.

While I agree with this comment in theory we are talking about countries where unfortunately Piracy is the norm. I dont think anyone is holding them up as heroes, just saying, "well done mate" which is good to see.

I went on a facebook rant yesterday cos I watched my 6 year old son standing in the rain holding open his classroom door while people filed out.
Not ONE of the 15 adults even gave him a glance, let alone said thank-you. I expect him to be well mannered and thoughtful and don't think he should always need to be thanked for such a gesture but even one or two thank-you's would certainly help reinforce his want to do it again.

Last edited:
While I agree with this comment in theory we are talking about countries where unfortunately Piracy is the norm. I dont think anyone is holding them up as heroes, just saying, "well done mate" which is good to see.

I went on a facebook rant yesterday cos I watched my 6 year old son standing in the rain holding open his classroom door while people filed out.
Not ONE of the 15 adults even gave him a glance, let alone said thank-you. I expect him to be well mannered and thoughtful and don't think he should always need to be thanked for such a gesture but even one or two thank-you's would certainly help reinforce his want to do it again.

I admire your son and the way that you brought him up. In my 'ideal world' that would be the norm as well as thanking someone for politely holding the door open for them.
I wouldn't thank someone for not slamming the door in my face.;)

I wouldn't thank someone for not slamming the door in my face.;)

Except that's not what anybody has said and is an even worse analogy than your ridiculous car example. You're wrong, again. Your complete irrelevance to understand this whilst humorous, is just annoying now. Sibi has done the right thing, for the right reasons and everyone agrees. Just stop posting, please. It's embarrassing. Chock it up as another one of your "don't move your feet when playing a shot" nonsense posts and go away for a while.

Except that's not what anybody has said and is an even worse analogy than your ridiculous car example. You're wrong, again. Your complete irrelevance to understand this whilst humorous, is just annoying now. Sibi has done the right thing, for the right reasons and everyone agrees. Just stop posting, please. It's embarrassing. Chock it up as another one of your "don't move your feet when playing a shot" nonsense posts and go away for a while.

Couldn't give a toss what you think.

...at least a single toss, worth a quote? That's one happy tug, or a cheerful tweak.

Well at the very least, we've established someone cares... That's enough to calm me, was worried. *huge googley eyes rolling emoticon*

Users who are viewing this thread