Post your questions about the game here!

Serious question guys, I couldn't play the games for 2 weeks because of travel. Now my question is, how do i update Patch 2 on to my game ? I have a physical copy, and I don't have a steam account. I do not even know if I had installed Patch 1 or not. Only thing I have is automated downloads of teams and players with real name.

----------

I'm playing this on PC
Another question, what I've noticed with Wrist pin bowling is that the left analog stick used to generate maximum spin is automatically moving towards the left not allowing maximum spin. Is this due to my advance from English county to Australian county(aka. difficulty change in career mode) or is something wrong with my controller ?

Last edited:
I'm sure there must be a video somewhere of 1st slip taking a catch but it doesn't help, does it?

Again, someone asked the question and all I did was answer that question.

Player Names

Played few match and also tried to update still i dont see correct names on all players? Is it possible i can update this manually ?

Any help would be great

jaganram
Piratex.Inc
PC verified

...that is the most suspicious steam name, but you're verified. That's quality.

Anyhow, make sure you've let steam update to the latest version and you should get a "get best prompt" when starting up the game. Otherwise you can do it through the academy.

Guys i need some serious suggestion. I am always getting pounded in online mode. I tried practicing on Veteran mode and i bowl well there as AI doesn't try to hit 6 every ball. Is there any suggestion so i can play challenging game online. My bowling is specially poor even though i am bowling well on Veteran mode.

Please suggestions. I am really frustrated of losing

Can anyone answer this,i just noticed when i bowled with my fast bowler that a little red dot appeared in the bottom right hand corner of the bowling meter.
The ball i delivered then proceeded to swing all over the place.
Anyone know how to get this red dot and what it means?

Question. I have created this custom field and not able to use in T10 Games ? Any explanation why is that happening ?

jFstVIa.jpg

in limited over games there's usually still a restriction on fielders outside the circle, throughout all the overs.

check that in the match type editor in the academy

Hmmn ok. What is weird is that it is working with 5 over games.

jaganram
Piratex.Inc
PC verified

Anyhow, make sure you've let steam update to the latest version and you should get a "get best prompt" when starting up the game. Otherwise you can do it through the academy.

lol thats my very old ID i used for a long time. Didn't mean i use a pirated copy i got 2 days back and verified it as well

----------

Buy the game.

I bought it only just a ID i use say pirated didn't mean i use one lol. Name is related to pirates from the movies :)

----------

jaganram
Piratex.Inc
PC verified

Haha thanks never taught my old ID will cause this might trouble. Anyway going to try the method u told ty

Users who are viewing this thread