Post your questions about the game here!

can any one tell me does stumps go out of ground when someone got out because i have never seen it goes out when i bowled out someone please tell me i m confused
it happens but seldom,
my query: has anyone been able to induce edge from a left handed AI batsman, not a poorly timed late cute but a proper edge off a push or drive. I have got 6-7 proper edges from AI right handers in 3 seasons but none from a left hander after rigorous out swinging bowling to them, they get beaten while blocking or driving or slogging but not once gave an edge. Literally immune AI left handers.

Got two edges in my first career match off right-handed batsmen, but having played about 10 more matches, I've been unable to produce a single one. Like you said it was either a complete miss or a well-connected shot.
I swear if all my near-misses actually hit the stumps or edged off the bat I would have become the highest wicket-taker in the entire game!

can anyone explain the "helmet rating " to me ?

is it just a level of difficulty indicator ?

i have to discuss about an issue with the pc version of the game. I dont know if anybody else has noticed it, but in the competition format of the game, whenever teams qualify from the round stage to the quarter finals....the qualifying teams from the same group surprisingly play each other again in the quarters rather than playing qualifying teams from the other group. I have tried and tested this glitch with all formats , t20, odi or tests...the problems persists...if anyone knows a work around this issue, id appreciate if they would share it ...

Just to where the ball is relative to the fielder. Up is good enough for the majority of catches.

If you want to practice catching, just bowl at the AI and practice pointing the stick in response to every ball, to get in the hang of the direction thing.

So mate so i don't have to press the RAS but move it upwards,downwards,left and right and hold it there to take catch ?

So mate so i don't have to press the RAS but move it upwards,downwards,left and right and hold it there to take catch ?
Yep, you're not using it as a button, just push it towards the direction of the ball, just like how you'd move your player while running around.

Yep, you're not using it as a button, just push it towards the direction of the ball, just like how you'd move your player while running around.

So if i am tacking a catch on the leg side in the deep i will have to move RAS to left ?

So if i am tacking a catch on the leg side in the deep i will have to move RAS to left ?
No. You have to move it relative to the fielder. So if the fielder needs to dive to catch it, point it in the direction that they need to dive. If it's going straight to them, you push the stick straight up because that's where the ball is relative to them.

Unrelated; playing random people online that bowl shitty spin deliveries but have no idea how to catch is like the perfect storm of stupidity and hilarity...

Do catches in the outfield seem a bit low to people (both in full and simmed games v AI)? In career simmed matches there are an awful lot more LBW and bowled dismissals, more than I would expect to see and nearly all catches are by the keeper.

If I plug my pc into my 42 inch lg via an hdmi cable,will dbc work ok on it?

If I plug a bread maker into the USB socket on my laptop, can I use it as a controller for DBC?

Users who are viewing this thread