Post your questions about the game here!

...vibrates on edges too. Also; Lots of smoke. Guessing that's a "fog" weather feature, or something?

From 5 minutes of testing you only seem to get that in overcast conditions

...at the six minute mark you get booted from Steam, don't worry it's just a bug. Also, there's this really weird sickly sweet smell coming from the hard-drive, that's just the sour-dour almost ready.

Your computer is fine.

Unrelated Error: I can't access online anymore. Or see things on the screen... Bug? Patch 2 Error?

Not quite the same effect, right ;)

Anyone found a way to stop part time spinners (and spinners in general) opening the bowling for all but the first innings of a match in career mode?

Seems a bit of overkill to remove every spinner in the academy but this is driving me mad.

Anyone found a way to stop part time spinners (and spinners in general) opening the bowling for all but the first innings of a match in career mode?

Seems a bit of overkill to remove every spinner in the academy but this is driving me mad.

BD I have to be honest, I have played 6 years in career mode and very rarely do spinners open the bowling. Once or twice when batting second in t20s and against Pakistan in ODIs. Do you think maybe it has something to do with skills? Ajmal is rated the best bowler in pakistan's lineup in my teams and this could be why he opens for them.

Maybe you don't need to remove them all but lower their skills rather.

I rarely see spinners opening and im using indian domestic teams, though im only 2nd year into my career, sometimes as 6th over or 7th over change but very rarely as opening bowler, once or twice in a t20 match i had spinners opening which is totally fine, other than that i don't seem to be having this.

If I plug a bread maker into the USB socket on my laptop, can I use it as a controller for DBC?

Wow just tried this AND IT WORKED!

Thanks man ,saved me so much money :thumbs

Does that mean you ... rose... to the challenge? :lol

jXbOVby.gif

I rarely see spinners opening and im using indian domestic teams, though im only 2nd year into my career, sometimes as 6th over or 7th over change but very rarely as opening bowler, once or twice in a t20 match i had spinners opening which is totally fine, other than that i don't seem to be having this.

Every game, every single game in career mode, if it isn't the very first innings of the match, a spinner will be one of the two openers. I have closed and restarted several careers, and it is the same in every single one.

It is a major bug in the game.

BD I have to be honest, I have played 6 years in career mode and very rarely do spinners open the bowling. Once or twice when batting second in t20s and against Pakistan in ODIs. Do you think maybe it has something to do with skills? Ajmal is rated the best bowler in pakistan's lineup in my teams and this could be why he opens for them.

Maybe you don't need to remove them all but lower their skills rather.

Im just using the teams from get best. I am talking domestic games, PC version 1.09. I am not sure if it's other versions too.

Skills are irrelevant they'll use part time spinners as well as mainline.

Also, are you and @grkrama playing your career as opening batsmen? Because it may be different when simulating. But I am batting as an opener, and i can tell you, they NEVER open in the first innings of the match (i mean the very first team batting) - any of the other innings they will open with a spinner.

Im just using the teams from get best. I am talking domestic games, PC version 1.09. I am not sure if it's other versions too.

Skills are irrelevant they'll use part time spinners as well as mainline.

Also, are you and @grkrama playing your career as opening batsmen? Because it may be different when simulating. But I am batting as an opener, and i can tell you, they NEVER open in the first innings of the match (i mean the very first team batting) - any of the other innings they will open with a spinner.

I am an opening batsmen as well. I haven't used the get best teams though I am using my own teams.

Users who are viewing this thread