Post your questions about the game here!

@Rowdoss - interesting. Something in Get Best may be messing it up, but I don't think it's just the skills being assigned because of the fact that the first innings is always fine and the other innings are always affected. For the same reason, it not happening with the on-disc teams suggests the issue may not be the stamina related thing Matt mentioned either.

it's an odd one.

Yeah thats the strange thing about it. The example i mentioned with Hopes also suggests that they have not just ignored one of the regular opening bowlers but both and perhaps a first change bowler as well. I didnt look to see if this was consistent through all innings and matches though.

Yeah thats the strange thing about it. The example i mentioned with Hopes also suggests that they have not just ignored one of the regular opening bowlers but both and perhaps a first change bowler as well. I didnt look to see if this was consistent through all innings and matches though.

I have noticed I think on all versions the first/second change bowlers can vary a lot over innings. Less concerned with that as it can happen regularly (although the AI has a fetish for bowling 3 or 4 bowlers in to the ground even when they have 5 or 6 decent bowlers in the team). The openers thing bothers me though because they very rarely change between innings and almost never open with a spinner.

Sounds like it may not be an easy fix though.

After looking a bit more closely im more confused.
Used the same get best teams as earlier Victoria (me) Queensland (ai) now admittedly a lot of this was simulated but it still showed odd results.
The Get Best Victorian side is pretty poor. I'd forgotten the default lineup includes only two so-so fast bowlers and 2 spinners so not a good team to be using in testing, for my previous careers i'd edited the shit out of it.

Victoria 1st innings:
B.Cutting and L.Feldman opened for QLD (which looking at the side were probably most likely)
first change: C.Boyce - spinner.
^ Now these 3 bowlers rotated for more than 30 overs
M.Neser
J. Hopes.

QLD 1st innings:
C. Mckay opened as did J.Holland (spinner)
G. Maxwell
F. Ahmed (other spinner)
J. Hastings (the other "regular opener")
D. Christian
C. White
**Now QLD opening bowler from first innings B.Cutting scored 168 which may add weight to fatigue theory

Victoria 2nd innings:
L. Feldman opens again with C.Boyce(spinner)
J. Hopes
M. Neser
So Cutting didnt bowl at all. However Victoria were rolled for only 140

Qld 2nd innings:
J. Hastings
F. Ahmed (spinner)
C. Mckay
**So fourth innings was short but two of Victoria's openers bowled out of three bowlers selected.

Apart from B.Cuttings 168 :eek: no bowlers scored anything of note.

as i noted... first innings of the match, no spinner opens. thereafter, every innings of the game a spinner opens.

Any team updates, kit, batting lineups or roster changes made, in the DBC Academy, don't reflect in the career that are being continued after making the changes, is there anyway to do that ??

Any changes, made should reflect, eager to know what other forum members have to say on that ??

is there anyway to do that ??

No, you cannot make any changes to your career after you've started it. This includes any teams you play during your career...

t20 world cup tournament in career mode? i started from 16 yr now am in 19 yr, also i am star member of india t20 side but can't find world t20 cup

this is best cricket ever made, it is so addicted that i can't live without playing it on my xbox 360.[DOUBLEPOST=1406718066][/DOUBLEPOST]this is best cricket ever made, it is so addicted that i can't live without playing it on my xbox 360.

@MattW, i still can't access the downloads forum. i had requested for access...

my requests to you sir:-
1.add tournaments in career mode
2.add calender in career mode to see future series likes in tours mode.
3. option to watch stats of other players in career mode

You're doing it all wrong. Send him PM's. ... It's the forbidden city up in here, @MattW never walks among the people and certainly doesn't fulfil requests in public.

^ That infraction button might be expecting a mouse click pretty soon...

Users who are viewing this thread