Post your questions about the game here!

Yeah, totally. It's a great way for folks to also learn the correct names for fielding positions as well... as opposed to "blob inside the circle, blob outside the circle" and formulate a batting strategy accordingly. But thinking is hard and learning things in games is education.

You get a Steam key with the physical version, and if I remember from when I last installed a physical Steam game two years ago (Football Manager 2012...); you put your disk in, either detects and opens or installs Steam and then asks for your licence key, which after being entered and approved will link itself to your Steam account. From that point, you never need the CD again: its pretty much a coaster since in order to reinstall you can just download it from Steam.

If you do buy a physical version which doesn't activate through Steam, then you've been conned and bought a CD with a pirated version of the game on it, which probably won't work properly.
I will buy it from a verified online store

has anybody had a DRS decision go there way.
everytime i challenge an lbw decision the umpire is always right.
just wondering if anybody has seen the umpire get one wrong.

Yup, got the DRS decision in my favor quite a few times but mostly it occurred when I was batting.

Had on or two go my way when @Ross was was umpiring...;)

Worse than that. I've had wickets chalked off when the batsman has challenged :(

I've had a couple of LBWs overturned when the ball struck just outside the line when I was batting. I've also had an LBW given from my bowling in career mode when the ball was sliding down the leg side.

I think the manner and frequency of umpiring mistakes is about right.

Yeah its a great feeling when you challenge a decision and its overturned. I've done it a few times now

when making new tour there is only one ground for india (delhi park) how should i assign cheenai grunds and mumbai?

Sir

In the game when I played with pro mode & also have a good skills of all players but the same of wicket down of exactly under 32/3 after down the 3rd wicket making a good partnership with 4th & 5th after that 4th down 132/4

In short opener & middle order batsman can't played very well but tailander played good how is that possible ?

I think this is the problem of patches or wrong squad download from dbc acadamy

Please correct this error immediately

Give me reply

when making new tour there is only one ground for india (delhi park) how should i assign cheenai grunds and mumbai?
You can't as they're not in the game. Just play at Lahore or Colombo or where ever and 'pretend' you're playing at Chennai etc...

I have a couple of questions about the forthcoming co-op mode for batting, will we be able to use it with any camera view or just be restricted to broadcast?, also will both players be responsible for deciding on a run?

Batting help required.

Can any one tell me how to play below two shots?

1.Advance ground shots(step out and play ground shot or defensive).

2.Lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread