Post your questions about the game here!

Hey guys could some one please explain to me what the difference between Flat Bat and Straight Bat is under the batsmen's skills ???
Is a Flat bat shot same as a Flat hit ?
Can some one please give me few examples of straight bat shots and flat bat shots ... and give me a few examples if that's alright with you guys ... I've been trying to find out on google but not much on Flat bat shots ...
Kinda confused =p ...

Flat bat is where you're swinging in a horizontal plane across the line of the ball, usually square or behind of square - cuts, pulls etc, usually with a roll of the wrists either under or over depending on the elevation and fineness you want to hit the ball. Straight bat is, as the name suggests, swinging with a straight bat vertically back through the ball as it comes toward you, usually drives or defensive pushes.

Does anyone know why my boy will suddenly decide to play down the wrong line?

I am big fan of cricket and I installed Don Bradman Cricket 14 and started playing a week ago. While batting, I am not able to hit the ball and I miss all the balls. Is there any sequence or order in which I should press these buttons? or should I press and hold these button while hitting the ball? because I tried different combination of button and nothing is working for me. I am using gamepad (Logitec gamepad) for the first time. Can someone help me on this please?

Many thanks.

Which difficulty??

Mostly recently? Pro. It was a rhetorical question, though, I'm not expecting you to have an answer.[DOUBLEPOST=1408717008][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am big fan of cricket and I installed Don Bradman Cricket 14 and started playing a week ago. While batting, I am not able to hit the ball and I miss all the balls. Is there any sequence or order in which I should press these buttons? or should I press and hold these button while hitting the ball? because I tried different combination of button and nothing is working for me. I am using gamepad (Logitec gamepad) for the first time. Can someone help me on this please?

Many thanks.

Have you read the manual?

Many thanks.

You need to select the correct footwork , PRIOR to selecting the appropriate shot to play.

Is it possible to switch between helmet and cap when batting? I read somewhere that you can!!

Will I be able to connect to steam if I buy a hard copy of the game....and how can I get the updates and patches...

You get a Steam key with the physical version, and if I remember from when I last installed a physical Steam game two years ago (Football Manager 2012...); you put your disk in, either detects and opens or installs Steam and then asks for your licence key, which after being entered and approved will link itself to your Steam account. From that point, you never need the CD again: its pretty much a coaster since in order to reinstall you can just download it from Steam.

If you do buy a physical version which doesn't activate through Steam, then you've been conned and bought a CD with a pirated version of the game on it, which probably won't work properly.

But atleast there should be some way to know about fielders in the deep near the boundary lines???

But atleast there should be some way to know about fielders in the deep near the boundary lines???

There is. They have the name of their position floating over their head.

That involves me reading things with words.

Heh. To be fair, I treat them like flags - I don't need to know whether the game thinks he's at Deep Extra Cover or Wide Off, I just need to know that the bastards have stopped those easy fours again :{

Users who are viewing this thread