Post your questions about the game here!

I want to buy DBC14. I just want to know is there any advantage of buying DBC14 through steam? or should i just buy a hard copy? What about updates and patches?

I want to buy DBC14. I just want to know is there any advantage of buying DBC14 through steam? or should i just buy a hard copy? What about updates and patches?

You will need Steam to play the game on PC no matter how or where you purchase the game from.

when batting ive always pre meditated shots according to the field and then have a get out shot if the ball isnt where i want it. Is that what everyone eles does or do u just play the ball

playing according to field is a must as of of now at-least in higher difficulties, as i know for sure if there is a short cover, cover drive is out of question for me however well the ball may be pitched up in the slot cause sooner or later ones is going straight to them, non grounded shots coupled with super fielders just wont let you play freely.You have to cut down shots according to field at least the non trigger ones as of now if you want to survive long in higher difficulties.

My carr mode player keeps on gettin del ...I mean when I play for 3-5 times n then again start my ps3 after sumdays ...I wud hav to again start new player ..the continue tab wud hav gone like I hav never created any!!plz help

Well how about posting in clear English for a start.
The thing is my career mode player which I make gets deleted after some games I play in ps3... so when I go back n open the game again after few days ...all the progress is lost and again I have to make a new player for career mode... however the saved tours and other games are never deleted itself!!!

Good question, I genuinely don't know. I'd like to re-set all my statistics for the Biggton team...

Career mode quest:
Do we have this feature..??
As a captain Won and Lost matches
As a non-captain Won and Lost matches

I'd also like to reset the stats...

f19smtW.jpg

Is it possible to create a New career team list like Indian Ranji trophy and its fixtures to career mode??

Users who are viewing this thread