Post your questions about the game here!

Career mode
1) Downloaded umpires from DBC academy(most popular) and replaced with the defaults, now these umpires comes in test match uniform(black and white) even in ODI and T20 matches.
2) As a captain not able to select my players line-up, a fixed line-up plays all the time.
Any suggestion plssss..??

Career mode
1) Downloaded umpires from DBC academy(most popular) and replaced with the defaults, now these umpires comes in test match uniform(black and white) even in ODI and T20 matches.
2) As a captain not able to select my players line-up, a fixed line-up plays all the time.
Any suggestion plssss..??

Don't know about 1), but there is no way to alter the lineups after starting the career, captain or not.

2. How to play league matches in Day time. I has been playing T10 and T20 leagues,But every match I am playing is on evening - night time.I want to play leagues in day time too!!
You need to manually change this in the Academy although unfortunately EVERY match of a certain type will start at the same time, you can't have match 1 starts at 1pm & match 2 starts at 7pm.

One for the future: Ability to change match start time in the match settings screen.

Career mode
I didn't experience this in career mode but I have in other modes such as tour mode where I set the umpires uniform to one colour and he shows up wearing a different colour.

When playing in the career mode, do I have to play the fielding or without it I can get the bowling?

A question about the commentary.
After playing for about two or three weeks most days, I've only heard a couple of player's names spoken by the commentators.
Bresnan and Anderson (a couple of times each) when they were about to start a new spell of bowling. Possibly one more , a Lancashire or Durham bowler I think it was.
Should I be hearing many more names in commentary or are the names programmed to trigger very rarely?
The players are mostly referred to as 'the bowler' or 'the batsman'
I'd like to hear more real surnames.

Thanks for any replies.

is there any way to change the playing eleven in the career mode before starting the match???

Last edited:
A question about the commentary.

It's mostly terrible, they rarely mention player names unfortunately. It's just a thing that's in the game sort of, use it for comedy purposes.

is their any way to change the playing eleven in the career mode

*There.

...and no, there isn't. When you're captain of ay given side I think you may be able to trigger the "next batsman in" menu while batting? I can't remember. Career rosters are set prior to you beginning career, so make sure you've got em set up the way you want before beginning.

While at the non-striker end, how to dodge the balls that's being struck by my partner towards me? Actually doing nothing, lets me block the way of a certain boundary down the ground! Any help??

Stop getting emotionally involved in the AI's personal achievements.

Stop getting emotionally involved in the AI's personal achievements

LOL! "STUPID AI :mad"
actually after a long BBL session as unbeaten, when you discover you lost the final by 2 runs!!! Well, its kinda pains me that I "forced" to block 2 certain boundaries in an over!! We're claiming to provide "REALISTIC" gameplay here! So, such minor tweaks should be great to experience!! NOT NOW but wish Developers may like to take notes!! :) :thumbs

LOL! "STUPID AI :mad"
actually after a long BBL session as unbeaten, when you discover you lost the final by 2 runs!!! Well, its kinda pains me that I "forced" to block 2 certain boundaries in an over!! We're claiming to provide "REALISTIC" gameplay here! So, such minor tweaks should be great to experience!! NOT NOW but wish Developers may like to take notes!! :) :thumbs

The strange thing about this is that, prior to patch 2, non-strikers used to try and get out of the way of the ball.

They weren't always successful (Graeme Smith cost me many, many runs) but they did try. Somehow that stopped after patch 2.

Yes , speaking from Online , they dont dodge any balls hit at them anymore , so they are fielder No. 12 .....

In a normal Pro20 match , he saves about 10 runs ;)

Speaking of reality, I guess it was claimed before release, that the weather and the pitches will impact on gameplay! :clap
Now, when rain appears, the pitch remains cover-less. So after a little shower I really wonder, how the green pitches remain so bouncy!!! it should have been damp!! however, we perhaps need a video segment in game that the covers are out!! and also during rain, shouldn't show the pitch in background!! ;):D LOL

Users who are viewing this thread