Post your questions about the game here!

whenever i started a match in my pc it says ''lost connection for controller 1 ''
so can anyone tell me about this that how to fix this error.

1. Hey guys. Thinking of buying a ps3 and wanna play this game on it. Will I be able to play this via remote play on my ps vita? Thanks.

1. Hey guys. Thinking of buying a ps3 and wanna play this game on it. Will I be able to play this via remote play on my ps vita? Thanks.
No that's not possible...You can get a good PC instead of PS3 and get the game on that...

In ps3 while batting when I try to view the field with the L2 button ,I can see the players nearby very clearly but I dont know what should I do to view the player near the boundaries !!is there any way to view field setup more properly like in other cricket games they have a small ground drawn with fielders on it in the corners!!!!

In ps3 while batting when I try to view the field with the L2 button ,I can see the players nearby very clearly but I dont know what should I do to view the player near the boundaries !!is there any way to view field setup more properly like in other cricket games they have a small ground drawn with fielders on it in the corners!!!!

No, there is no fielding radar. Personally, I'm hoping there never is a fielding radar.

Users who are viewing this thread