Post your questions about the game here!

I'm quite happy that there isn't a radar... if you're remiss in checking the field then that's your issue. Just bugs me a little that I'll block a ball and suddenly 3rd slip's in at silly mid on... then block the next ball, and yep, there's silly mid off.

when i start dbc 14 after 20-30 mins later monitor turn off then pressing enter game goes well and aganin its happened.its happened all time with me.but its not occured in other games only this.help me please!

when i start dbc 14 after 20-30 mins later monitor turn off then pressing enter game goes well and aganin its happened.its happened all time with me.but its not occured in other games only this.help me please!
That's your sleep options on your PC... I had the same issue. Just change your power options to never turn off the monitor and you'll be good to go (or keep VLC open).

For some reason Windows doesn't pick up controller input as an actual user input.

*shrugs*
I give up. You guys win.
A fielding radar is an entirely necessary and normal part of batting, that's why batsmen always have dishes rotating on their helmets and cathode ray displays on the top of their bat. Now that we've got that out of the way, when do we get the pitch marker that appears for batsman in the meat, showing them where the ball is going to pitch?

What a petulant juvenile post...

That's your sleep options on your PC... I had the same issue. Just change your power options to never turn off the monitor and you'll be good to go (or keep VLC open).

For some reason Windows doesn't pick up controller input as an actual user input.
tell me the process of this.but this thing not happend with other games.so why only with this game?

What a petulant juvenile post...

My apologies.

As soon as I find a way to care what your opinion of me is, I'll change my posting style to suit your preferences.

Incidentally, run your straw-man about being caught at deep-cover out again, I really enjoyed that.

tell me the process of this.but this thing not happend with other games.so why only with this game?
DBC14 doesn't run in the same way of other games... other games run in such a way that they don't allow the PC to sleep because they override that option. DBC (and a few other Steam games) do allow sleep on the PC/Laptop they're running on. Why I say you can have VLC in the background is because it has a default setting to not allow the PC to sleep while it's open.

DBC14 doesn't run in the same way of other games... other games run in such a way that they don't allow the PC to sleep because they override that option. DBC (and a few other Steam games) do allow sleep on the PC/Laptop they're running on. Why I say you can have VLC in the background is because it has a default setting to not allow the PC to sleep while it's open.
how to run vlc in the background?

Last edited:
Hi....I'm not sure in which thread to post this question, but here goes....

To the developers.......Is it possible to create the commentary for the surname "Du Plooy" ?

Users who are viewing this thread