Post your questions about the game here!

OK OK OK OK

So you didnt buy it then? Ah fearsome tweak him......to all you "cricket fans" out there who have pirated this game, and their are many many of you, you are ruining the future of this franchise.....you have got the hardware to play the game so you have no excuses whatsoever.....buy the game, do the decent thing, the right thing, just flipping buy it and convince your mates to do the same....

Is it? Is there any pirate in the Top 20 on Online Leader board on PC? I thought Pirate cant play Online and also it start raining or something like that when they start a match.
Nope kushari....they are playing online....little difference between pirates and original....

When we play steam shows IN GAME"Don bradman cricket 14"
But for them it shows IN GAME " Don Bradman cricket 14 DEMO"..

Even a full GROUP is for PIRATES ONLY on Facebook. ..

When I was new to this.....I saw the group in Facebook. . so I opted to join it but then they said the group is only for pirates.....

They even TOLD me the full process of how to get online in A pirated copy...

They even playing tournaments .....

Nope kushari....they are playing online....little difference between pirates and original....

When we play steam shows IN GAME"Don bradman cricket 14"
But for them it shows IN GAME " Don Bradman cricket 14 DEMO"..

Even a full GROUP is for PIRATES ONLY on Facebook. ..

When I was new to this.....I saw the group in Facebook. . so I opted to join it but then they said the group is only for pirates.....

They even TOLD me the full process of how to get online in A pirated copy...

They even playing tournaments .....
they found a backdoor to enter in online mode.

Users who are viewing this thread