Post your questions about the game here!

Steam id bhomikp4

To verify that you have bought the game, first - open the game through Steam and go to the Options menu of the game. Then select 'Credits'.

This will copy to your clipboard some basic info - paste this into a notepad document or other space and then copy the 'SteamId' line.

Then visit this link and select the radio button next to 'Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Owners' and click the 'Join Group' button below.
Paste your SteamID line into the request reason field, making sure that the long number identifying you is there.

Once that's done, the ID will be checked against Big Ant's records and if you have bought the game, you will have access granted.

Courtesy @MattW

At the moment I am letting the pirates play, off and on, there is no long term play for them though.

It's up to me when and how their game behaves, they never get it to play as it should.
Are you letting them to play for a while and then get Addicted and then baaammm.....everything crashes. ....so they have to buy the game

To verify that you have bought the game, first - open the game through Steam and go to the Options menu of the game. Then select 'Credits'.

This will copy to your clipboard some basic info - paste this into a notepad document or other space and then copy the 'SteamId' line.

Then visit this link and select the radio button next to 'Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Owners' and click the 'Join Group' button below.
Paste your SteamID line into the request reason field, making sure that the long number identifying you is there.

Once that's done, the ID will be checked against Big Ant's records and if you have bought the game, you will have access granted.

Courtesy @MattW
This id 216260

The more you hear and see the thieving pricks here, the more you understand the deplorable situation cricket gaming is in and why EA quit. Have to say Ross must have quite a thick skin to come across assholes who steal his product and is still around here nearly every day.

The more you hear and see the thieving pricks here, the more you understand the deplorable situation cricket gaming is in and why EA quit. Have to say Ross must have quite a thick skin to come across assholes who steal his product and is still around here nearly every day.
Yeah and close the EA Download's Thread.

Perhaps by the time police will be behind you as you cannot pay your taxes.
All the taxes I owe get taken out of my income before it lands in my bank. PAYE is quite a good system.

So can we just skip to the part where you admit you've pirated the game and skip your hilarious attempt to deflect onto me?

A thief's a thief - thread or no thread.
whom you are pointing to???[DOUBLEPOST=1410619693][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the taxes I owe get taken out of my income before it lands in my bank. PAYE is quite a good system.

So can we just skip to the part where you admit you've pirated the game and skip your hilarious attempt to deflect onto me?
NO SIR"

Users who are viewing this thread