Post your questions about the game here!

Think it's just (A) or right stick left determines the type of leave.

I've always been using both L and R stick buttons for leaves as I find it easier than transferring over to the A button. I can't see any difference between the leaves using that or A.

Look I know there are lots of idiots around coming to ask for advice without legit copies, but what about just politely asking

"A" as mentioned above or by pressing both controller stick buttons.
i have a legit copy and i verified it.i am asking because i few days ago bought the game and don't know all about it.

Reactions: Ren
i have a legit copy and i verified it.i am asking because i few days ago bought the game and don't know all about it.

@sourabh chak man I'm so sorry, that first line was a saved draft from another post from earlier on!

Humble apologies Sourabh ji I didn't intend to ad that to my post about your question.

@sourabh chak man I'm so sorry, that first line was a saved draft from another post from earlier on!

Humble apologies Sourabh ji I didn't intend to ad that to my post about your question.
thanks for your understanding that i am not a pirated gamer of dbc 14.also in future posting any reply about this you need to see if he verifed or not.

thanks for your understanding that i am not a pirated gamer of dbc 14.also in future posting any reply about this you need to see if he verifed or not.

Never thought you were, I was in another thread referring to someone else who was banned :)

can you tell me how to stump?because i can't do it anytime whenever i get a chance.

i see that in game ai spinners spin balls at about 500rpm and + but when i goes to ball then spin only 400 or highest 440 not more than.but i complet the spin input in controller.how to raised rpm?

And you can't figure out what you're doing wrong based on the tutorial?

Steve,

Ok I understand your prob so please can u tell me about your system configuration so I can try to u help for this matter

Which type of ram installed in your pc?
Which motherboard the same installed?
How many space in your pc the same installed dbc cricket 14?

And most important thing which type of os installed in your pc?

Manish

I have a question about the career mode

Is there a particular calendar followed?

If yes, does this mean if say player A who is a national team member will miss domestic match and someone else will participate on his behalf? If no, does this not seem not realistic

Continuation with the above during a career mode just like the way the player is selected on the basis of his performance, does the entire national team get selected on the same criteria? If no, can it be implemented in current or future versions?

Does the player have the option of rejecting playing in a match ?

Users who are viewing this thread