Post your questions about the game here!

hey guys recently i m playing online very much theres one thing everyone doing online they chose a spin bowler and then bowl a slow delivery and i couldnt hit a single bowl , can u tell me the way how i can hit them ??? everyone saying on steam thats its a bug or something or it should remove from dbc slower spin bowl ? please can u tell me any way how to master this slow spin bowl ?

I myself used to bowl these, but now I dont do it anymore, not because its a bug or unethical, illegal etc, but I have stopped enjoying getting a easy wins (Not Always) by bowling slow short balls. But I have a clear funda about all those moaning about Slow Balls with Spinners and all, If you have an issue with playing Slow Short ball from Spinners, I would advice you to stick with playing Offline Only, or play Online with your friends only (With the understanding that both wont bowl these). I dont understand why guys complain about a game exploit so much and expect opposition to bowl as per their wish and to their strength? If a game allows you to do anything, a player has every right to exploit it to win an Online game against an unknown/random player. There will always be some or other issues if you are playing Online (For Example Custom Team or Team with 5 Star Skills etc). I believe, we should either accept the loopholes and stop complaining or as I said stick with playing with friends who dont bowl / dont know how too bowl these balls.

Edit: The way to play those slow short balls are to play it as late as possible, I can hit them for SIX by pulling these kind of balls.

In the next update we will be doing something to address slower spin bowl deliveries.

Yes, I think, either bowling with Spinners & Medium Bowlers while pressing "O" (for PS3 Controller) should be disabled all together, or the timing window to play these long hops should be much bigger.

In the next update we will be doing something to address slower spin bowl deliveries.
Any idea about

1. Fast bowlers backing up near the stumps within a second ?
2. Keeper coming upto the stumps very quickly ?
3. More off side bowling?

The first issue is most annoying

I have never played online, however I think I must have missed something in regard to slow spin bowling, I think the difference between the fastest ball(top spinner) and the slowest (slow drift) is about right. I've never seen anything slower than that, and in the manual the way you bowl slower for pace isn't applicable to spin.(LB on Xbox)

While scouring Youtube there seems to be a complete lack of test match/ 4 day bowling videos. Is this because people are not finding bowling for more than a few overs at a time enjoyable? I recall this being a complaint a while back but guessed that the update had improved things. I'm interested to hear peoples thoughts on the matter.
I don't think that's it... a lot of people play test matches, but it causes the video files to be exceedingly long and large, so upload time increases. That is also when you split the files into smaller pieces. You can be playing a test match for a very long time and a 2 hour file can take an exceedingly long time to upload due to line speeds etc.

In other news, which some will not like, the next update v1.14 and onwards will require you to be online when you boot the game. You may disconnect shortly after the boot.

Please excuse me while I make a run for it....... :wave

Run Ross Run!

I don't have an issue with that really... I have a (mostly) always on connection. Depends on cable theft and such.

In other news, which some will not like, the next update v1.14 and onwards will require you to be online when you boot the game. You may disconnect shortly after the boot.

Please excuse me while I make a run for it....... :wave

I'm sure if you explain the logic, people here will understand why this has to be done.

I wouldn't log into Facebook for a while though. ;)

So, will it be disconnected if we are in middle of an online match?

How can you possibly interpret "In other news, which some will not like, the next update v1.14 and onwards will require you to be online when you boot the game. You may disconnect shortly after the boot." to mean that?

Users who are viewing this thread