Post your questions about the game here!

I have a question about the career mode

Is there a particular calendar followed?

If yes, does this mean if say player A who is a national team member will miss domestic match and someone else will participate on his behalf? If no, does this not seem not realistic

Continuation with the above during a career mode just like the way the player is selected on the basis of his performance, does the entire national team get selected on the same criteria? If no, can it be implemented in current or future versions?

Does the player have the option of rejecting playing in a match ?

Yes, if you are on international duty at the same time as a domestic match, the person you replaced in your domestic team will fill in for you.

No-one else is selected based on performance, AFAIK - the rest of the national team is static. This is something I'd like for the future, too.

No, you can't reject playing. If you're picked, you're picked and you play.

Yes, if you are on international duty at the same time as a domestic match, the person you replaced in your domestic team will fill in for you.

No-one else is selected based on performance, AFAIK - the rest of the national team is static. This is something I'd like for the future, too.

No, you can't reject playing. If you're picked, you're picked and you play.

Thanks i'm playing the English and the Australia Domestic season which has got very boring.
Why does the game want me to play 2 domestic seasons?
It should be like

Ranji Trophy >> Test Matches
Santosh/Deodhar>> OD/T20

Thanks i'm playing the English and the Australia Domestic season which has got very boring.
Why does the game want me to play 2 domestic seasons?
It should be like

Ranji Trophy >> Test Matches
Santosh/Deodhar>> OD/T20

Yes, in my 1st Season itself I am playing First Class Cricket for 02 Nations, and the season is yet to be over. I dont know what constitute a season, is it a calendar date or some thing else?

I don't know about other nations, but for a NZ cricketer the ideal is to play for a local side in our summer, and then an Englush side in our winter - thus being a full-time professional cricketer.

The game simulates that aspect.

At the moment I am letting the pirates play, off and on, there is no long term play for them though.

It's up to me when and how their game behaves, they never get it to play as it should.

You want to make your game pirate proof? make your game to look for any ini or steam_appid.txt file in the game folder and if these files exist, game starts behaving strangely.
If you do this, every pirates out there will be tweaked in the butt.

hiii i m going to format my pc , can anyone tell me how i can save my career and do i have to download dbc again ?? please reply thank u :)

hiii i m going to format my pc , can anyone tell me how i can save my career and do i have to download dbc again ?? please reply thank u :)

To save your career, go to My Games>DBC14 folder (actual wording might be different) in My Documents, copy all the files in it and keep it secure on an external disc or thumb drive.
You would only need to re-download the game again from steam if you are formatting the drive which has the steam library. Of course, if you are formatting the whole system, then you will have to re-download it most definitely.

You would only need to re-download the game again from steam if you are formatting the drive which has the steam library. Of course, if you are formatting the whole system, then you will have to re-download it most definitely.
Or use Steam's built in backup option.

I want to buy this game but I have some questions.

1. I can play this game with Quantum QHM 7468-2V Gamepad - Quantum : Flipkart.com controller ?
2. This game will work on NVIDIA GeForce GT720A graphic card ?

@sanjeev!! I used the same controller. it works! only thing is, you need to have Invert batting on in order to play the ball on the same direction. bowling will be fine though as normal settings! :) seems weird but that's how it is with Quantum

While scouring Youtube there seems to be a complete lack of test match/ 4 day bowling videos. Is this because people are not finding bowling for more than a few overs at a time enjoyable? I recall this being a complaint a while back but guessed that the update had improved things. I'm interested to hear peoples thoughts on the matter.

thank u[DOUBLEPOST=1410850390][/DOUBLEPOST]
To save your career, go to My Games>DBC14 folder (actual wording might be different) in My Documents, copy all the files in it and keep it secure on an external disc or thumb drive.

thank u :)

hey guys recently i m playing online very much theres one thing everyone doing online they chose a spin bowler and then bowl a slow delivery and i couldnt hit a single bowl , can u tell me the way how i can hit them ??? everyone saying on steam thats its a bug or something or it should remove from dbc slower spin bowl ? please can u tell me any way how to master this slow spin bowl ?

Users who are viewing this thread