Post your questions about the game here!

I'm sure if you explain the logic, people here will understand why this has to be done.

I wouldn't log into Facebook for a while though. ;)

I wouldnt bother trying to explain Anything to pirates: waste of time. Like trying to explain to an American president the concept of Non Violent Communication....

Hi all

I have some Q's, if people could help.

Q1 - I have been thrust into the England Side in my 1st season. I cannot make any runs! Any tips?! With the bowling so seemingly random, in terms of on side/off side bowling, bowlers not bowling to any particular plan, changing round/over the wicket every other ball etc., I'm finding it impossible to get into any rhythm. I have literally no idea how to get over this. I've spent hours on the practise field, but as soon a the pitch is doing a bit in a game situation, I'm all at sea! I'm playing on veteran.

Q2 - For PC users. Have you had to change the way you play since updates have increased edges etc.? I don't want to invest loads of time before a patch arrives on console, only to have to re-learn how to bat! Thanks a lot!

I wouldnt bother trying to explain Anything to pirates: waste of time. Like trying to explain to an American president the concept of Non Violent Communication....
It's great that this community is so against piracy, but we need to be careful not to accuse people so readily who aren't guilty of it.

Edit - Misread Dutch's post and thought he quoted Snowy. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant that you can opt to turn the internet off after it boots.

I may be running because people do not like DRM :)

I meant that you can opt to turn the internet off after it boots.

I may be running because people do not like DRM :)
At least it doesn't have to connect hourly :p

I can live with the DRM... a lot of people don't realize that stuff has DRM anyway.

His copy is verified.

It's great that this community is so against piracy, but we need to be careful not to accuse people so readily who aren't guilty of it.
Dutch was quoting Chief who was responding to Ross - who's accusing someone of piracy in that?

His copy is verified.

I think @Dutch is pointing out that the explanation is that it is because of pirates, not that he was a pirate.

@BigAntStudios As I play DBC14 on My Laptop and in my Home Town (Where my parents stay) there is no Internet connection (As it is not required), so it means I wont be able to play the Career Mode when I am Offline. I was planning to play career mode on my vacation there.

Edit: Of course its not a big issue, and if it help stop pirating I am all for it. Just disappointed a bit for not been able to play without getting connected. Hope I can get some 2G/3G connection over there.

Last edited:
Dutch was quoting Chief who was responding to Ross - who's accusing someone of piracy in that?
Yeah, I realise that now... I got mixed up and thought Dutch had quoted Snowy who had quoted manoharalla... I read the posts in sequence and didn't check the quote box.

My apologies @Dutch :p.

It's still something we need to make sure we don't do, as I've seen it happen on a few occasions.

Thank you my guardian angels.....Flip me you have to be careful round here!!
Sorry... I was skim-reading and misunderstood, and now I feel like an idiot... I need a coffee :noway.

On the DRM topic... It's never a good thing to see, but if it's necessary, then so be it. Pretty much everyone should be able to connect to the internet these days and it should be very easy to tether your smartphone's internet to a laptop to make the required data transaction on boot for people on the move.

Any idea about

1. Fast bowlers backing up near the stumps within a second ?
2. Keeper coming upto the stumps very quickly ?
3. More off side bowling?

The first issue is most annoying
No.3 will be fixed as well in the upcoming patch.

Users who are viewing this thread