Post your questions about the game here!

D

Dutch

Can you stop pestering the man with ridiculous questions.

No wonder he is choosing to ignore it.,

There is only one downside to new cricket games coming out: after a while every single forum resembles the cricket 07 one!

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:yes:noway:D:p:(;) ....if you get what I mean.....

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe if we get close to what we want from these games then the
forums will change a little, time will tell but its' still exciting right guys:D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Which game will be better, now lets talk about that supject
when the games are out next year.

Still if bigant cricket get close with there gameplay with there options
then my money is on them but trickstar made the good ic2010 so
who knows guys. It"s exciting for sure, can't wait till we get trailers
for both games next year.:spy

dajesmac

Club Captain
Which game will be better, now lets talk about that supject
when the games are out next year.

Still if bigant cricket get close with there gameplay with there options
then my money is on them but trickstar made the good ic2010 so
who knows guys. It"s exciting for sure, can't wait till we get trailers
for both games next year.:spy

Having played AC09 and IC10, and having experience with BigAnt games, I think the BA one will be much better.

----------

Very much so. IMO this game will be better than ashes 13.
It may turn out to be much worse. But from what features this game seems to have. It seems miles ahead. But as I said. That's IMO

Being their first cricket game, I fully expect some there to be some issues with the game. However I'm confident it will have AC13 covered.

Abhipune

Pirate
Finally!!

Dear Big Ant Cricket,
Congratulations on finally thinking about cricket :) Your RLL trailer is unbelievable:thumbs. And I can only imagine that it would get better in terms of Graphics and Gameplay in cricket. Will there be domestic tournaments....its fine without licensing but it is so essential especially in a career mode. Also, DRS? Spidey Cam? Night-watchman(never seen before)? misfields? Waiting for your reply :thumbs

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember Ross telling us injuries play a major role, so i believe its possible to field substitutes? And will the injured player's amount of time on field affect their position in the line up?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember Ross telling us injuries play a major role, so i believe its possible to field substitutes? And will the injured player's amount of time on field affect their position in the line up?

Injuries play a bigger role in the games of greater length, particularily with tournaments and Career mode. You can expect fatigue to play a part too in addtion to injury. Players need to be managed appropriately.

----------

I am going to collate a list of questions from the various threads and have my staff answer them rather than me going one at a time. This will no doubt take some time to do and not all questions will be included, not necessarily because it is a bad question but mostly because there is commercial confidentiality to consider and also the timing of the release of information (marketing).

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi ross

Sounds great to me, injuries should be in any cricket game but
please put a turn off also for must of these things.

How do the injuries work, like if you get hit by the ball do you
go off or is there a level in options to see how your player is feeling
Like out of 10 at the start of the first match, then scores 3 half centuries
and get hit say 4 times in total and now he is at say 5 out of 10.
If you risk him again and he gets hits say more because he is slower
and can't run as much. Maybe a warning comes up and says please
retire hurt and rest next inns or game.
Something like that, can you be knocked out cold if you don't listen.:D

Anyway looking forward to learning more in the future.:D

FNK

Club Captain
Hi ross,

many many thanks to you for atlast working on a cricket game. I have 3 questions. Ive played rrl and love how the opponents run and the motion and all.. are we going to see the fielders running the same way? Aswell as the medium and fast bowler before bowling.. and are the stumps gona fly when you get bowled? Last question is about bowler's action.. i just hated ac09 and ic10 bolwers action.. if you do the motions like you did in rrl it will be the best cricket game ever..

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi ross,

many many thanks to you for atlast working on a cricket game. I have 3 questions. Ive played rrl and love how the opponents run and the motion and all.. are we going to see the fielders running the same way? Aswell as the medium and fast bowler before bowling.. and are the stumps gona fly when you get bowled? Last question is about bowler's action.. i just hated ac09 and ic10 bolwers action.. if you do the motions like you did in rrl it will be the best cricket game ever..

We are using the same techniques in Cricket as we did with RLL with regard to the motion so I think you'll be happy :)

FNK

Club Captain
We are using the same techniques in Cricket as we did with RLL with regard to the motion so I think you'll be happy :)

Amazing. Im so happy. Are we going to have a sprint option for bowler or fielder?

Users who are viewing this thread