Post your questions about the game here!

I've just tried downloading all the "best teams" again and it hasn't changed anything. England are still worse than Canada... There must be something I can do? If it makes any difference i'm playing on xbox one

Edit: Decided to delve deeper into the problem and for example: James Anderson has practically 0 swing skill. Seriously what is going on here?

Edit2: Fixed it using this: Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Having to manually download each team was a pain but I'm sure it will be worth it

Last edited:
Sounds like this "friend" is using a pirated version of the game. That's a very strange request.

na na, I know both of them personally, and he is using legitimate retail DBC version only. What I was saying is, like you can sale your old PS3 or PS4 game to someone else, can one sale his Steam Game too. I googled about it, the answer is NO. Only way you can do it is by giving away your Steam ID & Password to other as you cant De-link/disassociate yourself of the game which already there in your Steam Library (even if you uninstall the game). It was a genuine question which I was asked, as I am myself new to Steam, I thought of asking the same here..

na na, I know both of them personally, and he is using legitimate retail DBC version only. What I was saying is, like you can sale your old PS3 or PS4 game to someone else, can one sale his Steam Game too. I googled about it, the answer is NO. Only way you can do it is by giving away your Steam ID & Password to other as you cant De-link/disassociate yourself of the game which already there in your Steam Library (even if you uninstall the game). It was a genuine question which I was asked, as I am myself new to Steam, I thought of asking the same here..
this cannot be done even sharing your steam id and password can violate Steam Subscriber Agreement. if get caught you can lose your steam profile and all the purchases.

Never, ever use "Get Best". It's broken, doesn't work.

The most practical approach is to use 'Get Best' and then individually download the teams you are really interested in. This gets you the "better" versions of most teams (around 80) and then you can get the "best" version of selective teams you care about (around 6-8). Individually searching for and downloading all the teams will take forever and am not sure it's really worth it.

Individually searching for and downloading all the teams will take forever and am not sure it's really worth it.

Blockerdave's stickied thread with a myriad of easily searchable Historical, Domestic and International teams with correct stats, faces and attributes would beg to differ.

But pick your poison...

absolutely, the best approach is download from that thread, then check the individuals/teams you will play with/against most often.

for people who will then sink hundreds of hours into the game, it's nothing.

When I reset my game after the great attributes thread of owe fifteen I think it took me around four hours to update all my teams, I still have a bunch unlinked that I never play/use... Given I average around 2 - 3 hours in the game on weekends, excluding online if I can ever connect, then it's pretty easy process. I had the thread open on my phone while I searched names/teams in game on the Mac.

Be amazing if get best worked, but it's never been reset and those teams are awful. This is the absolute best option and I'm forever greatful to all you guys that did all that hard work.

add a "Planet Cricket recommended!!" option curated by @blockerdave, @Biggs and myself imo

nominating myself for that important role because it'd be unfair to have a big ant staff member involved with that and an admin person surely has to be involved, so if I must fill the breach I shall

Yeah, that's not a stupid idea at all. Wouldn't be too difficult to have a search tag that was "Planet Cricket" or something and shows up all the key/community graded teams.

can u guys now give link of teams as mod per teams is out so can we have patches and mods like cricket 2007????

Yeah, that's not a stupid idea at all. Wouldn't be too difficult to have a search tag that was "Planet Cricket" or something and shows up all the key/community graded teams.

Well we do have a man on the inside now, a mole so to speak, maybe its something that can be infiltrated behind enemy lines!

Not sure if the right place to be posting but I have been playing career as an indian international and have only toured pakistan and new zealand rest all being home matches... Jw if I play as aus or eng international will I get the same amount of away tours as home or is it gonna be similar to as I have been dealing with as an Indian Inernational

Users who are viewing this thread