Post your questions about the game here!

I have a doubt regarding the online co op. Lets say four of us start a match in online 2 vs 2. We save it in the middle of the match and when we resume, one person is not available. Can we continue the game with the three players or do we have to wait until the fourth person can join.

i don't believe that its possible to do 2v2 co-op
Depends what you mean by 2...
The patch adds:
2 local vs 1 remote on 1 console
1 local vs 2 remote on 1 console
2 local vs 2 remote on 1 console
1 local and 1 remote vs AI
2 local vs AI
2 local vs 1 local
2 local vs 2 local

In other words, online there can only be two machines involved.

So, assuming "2 local vs 2 remote on 1 console",

I have a doubt regarding the online co op. Lets say four of us start a match in online 2 vs 2. We save it in the middle of the match and when we resume, one person is not available. Can we continue the game with the three players or do we have to wait until the fourth person can join.
Yes. You can also play it as 1 vs 1, or start a match online and add more later.

You need to save and exit to add/remove players.

Hey matt, when you said 2 local vs 2 local, do you mean 4 players in one console together? Or two local in one console and the other two in another console connected through the server? Basically i would like to know if four people can play a game together in one console with four controllers.

Depends what you mean by 2...

So, assuming "2 local vs 2 remote on 1 console",

Yes. You can also play it as 1 vs 1, or start a match online and add more later.

You need to save and exit to add/remove players.
1) 2 players vs 2 players in same console - I understand this is possible
2) 2 players in one console vs 1 or 2 players in another console
3) 2 players in one console vs 2 player from 2 different consoles (3 Consoles)
4) 4 players in four different consoles

which are the games that are possible to play

1) 2 players vs 2 players in same console - I understand this is possible
2) 2 players in one console vs 1 or 2 players in another console
3) 2 players in one console vs 2 player from 2 different consoles (3 Consoles)
4) 4 players in four different consoles

which are the games that are possible to play

He already said there is a maximum of two consoles

Is it possible to revert to the OTTB squads once a career has started? I had used the "Get Best" option before starting a new Career and some of the International teams I'm playing with now do not reflect the current lineup. I was wondering if I can undo the "Get Best" and manually download those team...

Yes you can revert back to the box teams but it won't affect your career mode save.

Not sure if the right place to be posting but I have been playing career as an indian international and have only toured pakistan and new zealand rest all being home matches... Jw if I play as aus or eng international will I get the same amount of away tours as home or is it gonna be similar to as I have been dealing with as an Indian Inernational

Mate; you've got it wrong! In Career mode; As Indian Cricket team player, you can only tour to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and New Zealand. Rest of the teams will tour to India and you'll play home series. And; Tour plans will be different upon selecting different teams!

Note: If your International Career team list consists all teams except, Ireland, Netherland, Kenya, Canada and Russia; The abovementioned tour plan will work. Else the tour schedule will change with the replaced teams.

Hope it clarifies and helps you! :)

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Who's mother did AB de Villiers get?

MOM : Man Of the Match , Any cricket geek should know

Can we have this level of shot in DBC

Users who are viewing this thread