Post your questions about the game here!

I know. :) If he deletes that folder, then good luck to him trying to pirate games again.

I was kinda maybe lying about the firewall part..

Just buy the Steam version.

Legit boxed versions come with a code to activate the game on steam - so are the same as buying from Big Ant or Steam directly, and thus result in download forum access if registered.

Hi guys

I'm having a bit of an issue with team ratings, I have all the "best" squads downloaded and have tried updating them a few times. For some reason my England squad is only one and a half stars in both batting and bowling. On my career every ashes game is laughable as they lose each match by an innings or ten wickets. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Download the teams again with correct attributes and start a new career, that's the only option you have .

@MattW or anyone else..I need one information. One of my friend want to sale his DBC14 (PC Steam Version) to someone..Now as far I know, Steam game gets locked with the Steam Account. So, now if the 2nd person buy this 2nd hand PC version (he will have to download the game from Steam with used CD Key), how can he change the game to his Steam Account? Or is it not possible?

@MattW or anyone else..I need one information. One of my friend want to sale his DBC14 (PC Steam Version) to someone..Now as far I know, Steam game gets locked with the Steam Account. So, now if the 2nd person buy this 2nd hand PC version (he will have to download the game from Steam with used CD Key), how can he change the game to his Steam Account? Or is it not possible?
I dont think you can do this...One of the reasons why PC games are priced lower than consoles...Like MGS V is 999 for PC and 3499 for other consoles..

Sounds like this "friend" is using a pirated version of the game. That's a very strange request.

Users who are viewing this thread