Post your questions about the game here!

not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it......:mad

Mmm not sure which editor you are using but my impression is about as close to yours as the Andromeda galaxy is to the space behind my fridge....

Mmm not sure which editor you are using but my impression is about as close to yours as the Andromeda galaxy is to the space behind my fridge....

well it's a great step for a cricket game to have something like this but whats the point of playing a career mode when all the players are unlicensed ....and also the most popular players trending are also not that much great:(.....hope big ants impresses me in the future

well it's a great step for a cricket game to have something like this but whats the point of playing a career mode when all the players are unlicensed ....and also the most popular players trending are also not that much great:(.....hope big ants impresses me in the future

Well to be fair people have just got this thing in heir hands. it will take time for people to come up with the goods.....if you look at the depth of the editor at least, even with all the functions not enable at the moment, it is at least impressive and gives lots of hope for the depth of the actual game. I think you are being very harsh as a cricket game has never ever seen this much detail...

Are you Chief? Or his puppet?

Why would not having licensing make a career mode pointless? even on fifa 95% of the players there i have never even heard of and that doesn't detract from the career experience at all.

/facepalm

It's been up for not even a day yet and you're complaining about non-popular players trending? Wow.

Licenses in career mode? o_O...

Well to be fair people have just got this thing in heir hands. it will take time for people to come up with the goods.....if you look at the depth of the editor at least, even with all the functions not enable at the moment, it is at least impressive and gives lots of hope for the depth of the actual game. I think you are being very harsh as a cricket game has never ever seen this much detail...

Don't ... Feed ... The ... Troll.

not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it......:mad

a) Joke of the century.

b) You have to have patience to actually wait to see people create amazing lookalikes. If you want proof, look at this. Bruce Willis

c) They were ugly? There were a few cartoonish ones, but I did actually find some handsome ones in the lot too.

d) Finally, try it yourself, don't look at others work and mull at possibilities.

not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it

Sir, are you trying to gain attention by posting the same thing in each and other thread. :facepalm

Some people are just plain sad.

This is a pretty good editor by anyone's standards. It's NOT even a finished product and you complain?!?! :noway

This is a pretty good editor by anyone's standards. It's NOT even a finished product and you complain?!?! :noway

There always has to be someone that does not like it, still only one so far as i can see anyway.
I am wondering how much more bigant can add before release, it's got so much but there is always the need for more.:D

It's because we charged too much for it :)

Speaking of nick names....surprised how many they sneaked in there...

Gauti...little master...master blaster....king....pigeon...iceman...captain cool....boom boom...the wizard...etc etc.

Was hoping to find " the prince " in there but couldn't...hopefully they will add it there too:P

^^^
They missed out on Viru (Virender Sehwag). If you got Gauti on board, Viru, Yuvi, Bhajji (or Turbanator) and many others should have made it too. May be sometime later, Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread