Post your questions about the game here!

Not going to complain if they have some licensed teams/competitions in there though!

certainly would not complain, but I would have them spent money on something that we are unable to create. :)

On licenses, I am still optimistic about the Australian Domestic Competition.
I'd see no reason not to think that is part of the Cricket Australia licence that 505 have - sure they aren't using that part of it - but would doubt they would sell it separately.

I know this is seen as some vague stuff, but I would repost what I wrote on another thread.
Manchester United and Real Madrid(many more) were licensed in PES this time, even being under FIFA( world board). So i judged by this fact, if this could be the case.

New Member here...
Will we know the licenses when cricket academy comes out so people don't waste time creating players that are in game and licensed.
Cheers.

Since Ashes 2013 game has Ashes licenses, it's pretty safe to assume English & Aussie cricketers won't be licensed in the game and I would guess the same would be true for Indian cricketers since BCCI would probably ask too much for licensing Indian cricketers.

Also, given Ross mentioned that the game is light on licenses, I would think that a tourney like Champions Trophy would be the one licensed in the game. If that's the case you won't be able to use the Champions Trophy created squad/players in other modes and will have to create all the cricketers anyways. So I am sure you can go ahead and create most of the cricketers without fear of them being licensed, and Ross surely would have mentioned if players would have been licensed.

At max maybe one cricketer could be licensed for the game to be called "Chris Gayle Cricket 13" or something similar but in that case you will only waste effort for creating one player.

Last edited:
I think we will get some pretty close likenesses in cricket academy seeing what Ross did, I'm not one who minds if they aren't exactly spot on, the different builds of players are more noticeable than perfect face reproductions... also since the game won't have too many cutscenes etc...

Cheers for the replies, I guess Ross isn't replying because he can't/doesn't want to give anything away. I'd love to see licenses but to be honest as long as the game play is as good as I've been told I will be delighted. I have been following this game's development since the turn of the year and my excitement is massive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apologies.... forgot Ross was on the other side other world

Last edited:
Cheers for the replies, I guess Ross isn't replying because he can't/doesn't want to give anything away. I'd love to see licenses but to be honest as long as the game play is as good as I've been told I will be delighted. I have been following this game's development since the turn of the year and my excitement is massive right now especially as I have broken my collarbone.

I think Ross might be not replying because he is sleeping....but we are all very excited about this game. It is by a cricket fan made for cricket fans.......

Cricket online makes some great points there and I agree with him. Does anyone know how a champions trophy license would work. Would they just have the tourney license or would they have the license for the teams playing in it

I do hope they have that license because it will mean the game is released before ashes2013. Fingers crossed

I wanted to know will there be a super over if the game is tied?:)...that would be epic............and its good to see that you guys are taking a big step in making a cricket game and not repeating the dull cricket games tradition with no new features..etc

So is it available on PS3 ? And if it is will it be available at the same tie Pc version is released?

I think Ross might be not replying because he is sleeping....but we are all very excited about this game. It is by a cricket fan made for cricket fans.......

Sorry, it is true... :)

Users who are viewing this thread