Post your questions about the game here!

Ross, you need to get some marketing on for CA Beta, I reckon. Like post a bit on the fb page & tweet. Wonder if anyone other than the PC guys & a few from the BigAnt forum know about it at all.

Ever thought CA Beta in itself might be part of the marketing plan for the game ;)

This is a Beta and we are keeping it low key at first and only releasing info on Planet Cricket and our own forum while we make sure that it is all working well.

That said, I expect that once some players are created and then shared on FaceBook and tweeted using the in-built functions from within Cricket Academy then they might go viral - hopefully you guys will go wild with your creations!

We also have a great advantage over previous games in that even after the game ships we can update the Cricket Academy to add elements to the players and make changes that flow through to the PC and console versions of the game.

I see where you coming on, keeping low key initially would mean any bug found could be wiped out and make sure the CA is functioning accordingly. After knowing that everything is fine then you will go ahead and promote CA. Unlike EA SimCity server crash!

Hey guys can somebody please tell me if this ca beta is just for pc or will we be able to transfer players somehow via a log in id maybe on the ps3/xbox360 or is it just for pc and may be a console version later

Hey guys can somebody please tell me if this ca beta is just for pc or will we be able to transfer players somehow via a log in id maybe on the ps3/xbox360 or is it just for pc and may be a console version later
The beta version is on the PC only but can transfer players to the consoles. The editor will come to consoles with the game when it's released.

This is a Beta and we are keeping it low key at first and only releasing info on Planet Cricket and our own forum while we make sure that it is all working well.

That said, I expect that once some players are created and then shared on FaceBook and tweeted using the in-built functions from within Cricket Academy then they might go viral - hopefully you guys will go wild with your creations!

We also have a great advantage over previous games in that even after the game ships we can update the Cricket Academy to add elements to the players and make changes that flow through to the PC and console versions of the game.

Yup, planning on creating my friends and posting them on FB. Now how great is that for publicity!

Ross

This may sound like an odd question, but have you scored a 50 or 100 with a batsman playing the final version of the game. If so do you remember what level you were playing on and did you get a real sense of achievement, like you had to work really hard for it?

Thanks

Yea, true that. Can't help but check this thread more than couple of times a day. Never have I been so excited for any game ever.

Same here bud and I am assuming it's the same for most of the PC members :)

Q1)Will there be large range of squad?all the previous cricket game didnt have any domestic players..there were always limited number of players
Q2)Will there be player likeness?...afridi,gayle good at smashing the ball whereas players like misbah,cook,trott will be good at taking singles and building up partnership and bowlers like tait and malinga could bowl good yourkers..
Q3)how long would be the career mode and would we get fired if the team is not performing well?

----------

if this questions have been answered before so plzz tell me:)

Would be helpful if people just joining the conversation would take the time to go through the various threads and especially the first posts as it avoids a lot of unnecessary repetition......

Users who are viewing this thread