Post your questions about the game here!

Something I really wanted to ask is how the replays and camera angles work in this game. Will we see different presets of Broadcasting view we can apply in-game? Also are the replays available only for wickets/boundaries or will it pop up replays even for close calls/missed edge? It would be great to see replay when a ball nearly misses the bat or when we bowl some really good delievery.

PS: It reminds me of another question that can we save replays? If not, I hope it will be added in future editions.

ROSS will it show the distance of a six hit in the game.
Also will we be able to create tours, such as tours to england, 3odi ,3t2o, 3tests including warm up games with perhaps england a or county teams.
and can you also let us know is their a super over in t20 etc

Thanks

Hope you see this add::D

Something I really wanted to ask is how the replays and camera angles work in this game. Will we see different presets of Broadcasting view we can apply in-game? Also are the replays available only for wickets/boundaries or will it pop up replays even for close calls/missed edge? It would be great to see replay when a ball nearly misses the bat or when we bowl some really good delievery.

PS: It reminds me of another question that can we save replays? If not, I hope it will be added in future editions.

I think Ross mentioned that on-demand replays are not there but there will be an option to post your "replays" to Facebook. So in that sense, it should be possible to save (share?) replays.

One important thing Ross,these days there are a lot of laptops coming out with keyboard ghosting.So kindly allow the option of "control remapping" in the game.This might be a very small point but a very valid point.Not necessary you should reply but please see this one mate :thumbs

Now that is a very cool idea! However as we might not always be on the internet when playing, perhaps if we'd recorded the weather for the cricket season in the particular location and then randomly picked a day or number of days for tests... hmmm... maybe in V2 or a patch.

Sir could you give us a release date for V2 please! :)

New cricketing rules

There has been a lot of changes in cricketing rules in the various formats of the game. It would be awesome if they were implemented. I've rarely seen even the Duckworth Lewis rule applied in a game. This game is said to implement weather changes so its kind of a necessity.

There are a lot of features to be implemented from the sport that it can get a little overwhelming but lets hope most of 'em makes it into the final game.:)

Sometimes I feel, you don't reply at all to the questions just because they feature in the game. Eg. the guy above who talked about d/l method.

Users who are viewing this thread