Post your questions about the game here!

As we are approaching the beta release of Cricket Academy, I think it will be great to start getting the team line ups and maybe photographs of each player, that way we would have a updated roster and decent player model. I will create a thread and accumulate the photographs as well of the players.

great idea, i was going to open up the net at the same time i'm playing with the cricket academy and get the eng and aus teams done for the ashes, then if bigant does release in june i can play ashes on both games.:D

Beta release? :O I thought they are releasing the full version

I believe all the features of cricket academy will not be activated due to Big Ant not wanting us to know about certain features before they announce it officially.

It's Beta because it's a subset of the full game.

Any idea of the minimum requirement for cricket academy? I have a 6 year old dual core laptop (which is still running pretty smoothly with windows 7) and 2gb memory. Knowing cricket academy is just the player editor i am hoping i can run it well. But just want to get some confirmation.

@Ross
Very Important question , can the game be played with Keyboard only? Or will it require Joypad? I can sense dual analog stick a must in this game.

Your sense is correct - a Joypad of some description is a must for gameplay, there are too many analogue input requirements.

The Cricket Academy can be used with keyboard+mouse.

Your sense is correct - a Joypad of some description is a must for gameplay, there are too many analogue input requirements.

The Cricket Academy can be used with keyboard+mouse.

Oh no, now I need to buy a joypad for it. Time to save even more pocket money! :D

Any idea how this would help the casual gamers? At least here in India, I don't see many ppl buying a joypad for a single game. But then, it must have been a requirement for the control layout you've set up.
Whatever the reason, hope it makes for a good gaming experience!

Oh no, now I need to buy a joypad for it. Time to save even more pocket money! :D

Any idea how this would help the casual gamers? At least here in India, I don't see many ppl buying a joypad for a single game. But then, it must have been a requirement for the control layout you've set up.
Whatever the reason, hope it makes for a good gaming experience!

A decent controller in India costs around 300 bucks (ard 6 USD).....am sure people here can buy that :)!

A decent controller in India costs around 300 bucks (ard 6 USD).....am sure people here can buy that :)!

That would last a few months max. If they love the game, then will buy another controller for it. So no love lost.

----------

Ross, does the full game have DRM?

That would last a few months max. If they love the game, then will buy another controller for it. So no love lost.

----------

Ross, does the full game have DRM?

The game relies on the DRM of the system it is running on - there is no constant DRM (ie Internet always on etc...)

Users who are viewing this thread