Post your questions about the game here!

Breakfast, lunch and dinner, very clever system ;)

Hahahaha, very clever but not the case, I have net at home,work and on my mobile so if you guys or Ross post something interesting I will spend way to much time on here, if nothing new then short stay.

Hahahaha, very clever but not the case, I have net at home,work and on my mobile so if you guys or Ross post something interesting I will spend way to much time on here, if nothing new then short stay.

Haha, you can never spend enough time on the Big Ant thread, seems there's something new every day :)

New Member here...
Will we know the licenses when cricket academy comes out so people don't waste time creating players that are in game and licensed.
Cheers.

New Member here...
Will we know the licenses when cricket academy comes out so people don't waste time creating players that are in game and licensed.
Cheers.

Welcome. Good point. Dont think there has been an answer to that yet and BA are keeping the licenses they do have tightly under wraps at the moment. Bit of a non answer but maybe someone else knows more.

^I was wondering the same, but wheres the fun in that? :)

We will only be able to see created players in Cricket Academy, not 'teams' from the game I would assume.

As a matter of conjecture, I think they have no license. They obviously do not think much of licensing with their mighty player editor included in the game.

Last edited:
As a matter of conjecture, I think they have no license. They obviously do not think much of licensing with their mighty player editor included in the game.

They must have some sort of licences, and I am hopeful it only kit and bats and nothing much. We can create our own teams with this great editor.

Maybe spend the money licensing the stadia, the bats (and gloves & pads & the endless list) and some tournaments.
I guess they'd have done exactly that. Licensing 'teams' would be pretty useless given the depth of CA.

Maybe spend the money licensing the stadia, the bats (and gloves & pads & the endless list) and some tournaments.
I guess they'd have done exactly that. Licensing 'teams' would be pretty useless given the depth of CA.

Yup I really hope that stadia, kits, bat, gloves and stuff are licenced only.

Users who are viewing this thread