Post your questions about the game here!

I wonder how shots like switch hit or a reverse machine would look like hmm

Also, would nets have bowling machine or a 2 player compatibility also available?

They aren't cut scenes, they are what the normal graphics can/will look like.

Although he has said that those were earlier ones, so it should look better than that, but wouldn't be disappointed if the game was like that because those are remarkable

Has anyone thought about the game being called Bigant Studio's Cricket 14? I think it fits doesn't it?

Has anyone thought about the game being called Bigant Studio's Cricket 14? I think it fits doesn't it?

Ross has mentioned somewhere that it is going to be a cricketer for sure and the number of '?'s has got nothing to do with the number of alphabets in the name.

Ross has mentioned somewhere that it is going to be a cricketer for sure and the number of '?'s has got nothing to do with the number of alphabets in the name.

Oh right I see, sorry my mistake mate

For the career mode, whats the longest your player can be injured for? cos if you could be out for a year thatd put a huge dent in your career but would be realistic. Also on injuries, will there be a point in matches that you can get injured but can decide to play on to win the match but might mean your out for a month after that?

Mikey's been a bit vague since dropping that nugget, but I think there will be a fair bit of strategy involved when it comes to injuries I think... I'm guessing (speculation) that you'll be given the option to continue "playing" the injured person in the match, but their health may/may not deteriorate faster. Ie; hiding them down at fine leg as would happen in 'real cricket' would be the strategic option if they were a bowler and hoping they recovered enough during the test/odi to keep playing a part. Assuming it's in the 'Be A Pro' mode your Captain may want you to continue playing regardless, so you may not have much control in that scenario...

Which would actually be pretty cool.

yeah, it's a risk/reward deal.

ps: love the avatar :)

Would be cool of on the be a pro mode your captain came and asked you if you were alright to keep playing but took you off if you were clearly hurt

I imagine that a similar thing would happen, but it would just be a dialogue/press a button to continue type thing. But yeah, I expect something of that ilk. Injuries haven't really been covered all that much, I guess that's one of those surprises we get to unwrap on christmas day release day.

I really hope the game releases in July rather than August though:-(

----------

And also can someone please inform me.....is DRS where you "review" the decision? That's in the game right?

Users who are viewing this thread