Post your questions about the game here!

Well it was literally true - I think it's fair enough for someone to doubt someone's accuracy as a source. We've certainly seen enough misleading claims in the past, though I can't see how post count is relevant to trustworthiness for things like this.

There's no way of knowing - most might take you at your word as there's no reason not to trust you, but for the same reason there's no reason to trust you - I think anyone posting 'inside information' without a history of accuracy has to take the good with the bad in terms of response.

I can take all the flak questioning the authenticity and credibility of the information but it does not mean that somebody needs to show disrespect and a total lack of public etiquette.

Are you saying that we can just say anything which is literally true without taking into account the context or sensitivities. I thought it was unacceptable to refer to a person from the Carribean as a 'Black' or a 'Negro'.

Anyway, you are the boss and you need to maintain the site in terms of quantity as well even if quality is sometimes compromised.

Guys like Biggs are very useful in that respect and I can understand you trying to defend him and justify his actions.:cheers

This is not from a retailer...I live in India but I travel pretty frequently and only last week was in New York. I have a mate in Melbourne who is in the gaming industry as an Animation Professional and this info trickled in through him.

----------

Originally Posted by Biggs
... But it's pretty silly to put an image out there saying it's a "first look" at a game, when it's pretty obviously photoshopped and, lets be honest, pretty underwhelming. That and Big Ant's track record on the rugby league games isn't all that flash.

For a game that's been delayed and delayed, it's not got a great "brand" already, when you compare that with how Trickstar are handling themselves right now (by engaging the fans, being realistic and moderating our expectations) I know which horse I'm betting on...

Originally Posted by Biggs
...I'm really just having a laugh, rather than being serious. But it's pretty silly to put an image out there saying it's a "first look" at a game, when it's pretty obviously photoshopped and, lets be honest, pretty underwhelming. That and Big Ant's track record on the rugby league games isn't all that flash.

For a game that's been delayed and delayed, it's not got a great "brand" already, when you compare that with how Trickstar are handling themselves right now (by engaging the fans, being realistic and moderating our expectations) I know which horse I'm betting on...

TBF Biggs did admit he was wrong about Ross on the forum. Plus you can't fault him for being skeptical given the track record of cricket games. Hell, I'm skeptical even now about BAC being released in the near to mid term.

Are you saying that we can just say anything which is literally true without taking into account the context or sensitivities. I thought it was unacceptable to refer to a person from the Carribean as a 'Black' or a 'Negro'.
I don't think your post count falls into that same degree of sensitivities. He was just using post count as a metric of reliability - which I certainly don't think is offensive.

There's a difference between what is the ideal post and what is worthy of action being taken against it - I certainly don't think that post crossed the line.

I don't think your post count falls into that same degree of sensitivities. He was just using post count as a metric of reliability - which I certainly don't think is offensive.

There's a difference between what is the ideal post and what is worthy of action being taken against it - I certainly don't think that post crossed the line.

Maybe, but considering the number of people he rubs the wrong way for no apprarent reason, on a continual basis, I think some sort of action is necessary.

A single instance of this nature does not cross the line in a way that warrants action but when you take into account his serial misdemeanours, it puts an entirely different complexion on the matter.

I wonder how this guy got through the security checks at the airports? Whatever they do, must be some sort of fondling or racism for him. :spy

A single instance of this nature does not cross the line in a way that warrants action but when you take into account his serial misdemeanours, it puts an entirely different complexion on the matter.
Which is something we would deal with him directly on, not as a public warning. And as I don't intend to discuss the warnings he is given privately, I'll ask that the discussion moves back to the topic at hand - questions and answers relating to Big Ant's game.

We have both players bowling to you as well as the bowling machine for nets right? Can we set swing types with the machine as in real life?

I would love to know how the ball machine workers ross or mike, is it auto or do we use it or both. p.s Getting the forum back on to the right subject CRICKET, not you Biggs, stop getting all the spot-light ok.:p

From what I can remember even in Cricket Revolution you could set the bowling machine to bowl, say, leg spin outside off and so on.

Just landed Sydney, that's the ONLY reason I have not responded

Dont tell me,that you have just arrieved from USA?:clap

Checked email & saw this demolition of the thread.

Screenshots are from within play.

My staff do not know the release date, it's on a need to know basis. Only I and my distributor need to know.

You take the good and the bad with people here, better to have passionate people who cross the line every now and then, than not to have them IMO. Do I say things that I shouldn't, yep, do I cop the consequences, yep. This kitchen is hot, be prepared.

----------

Now to see what you guys do in the next hour or so that it takes me to get to Melbourne :)

Last edited:
Ross hints on the release pleaseeeee.... when am I going to play a cricket game??

Users who are viewing this thread