Post your questions about the game here!

that would probably coincide with AC13 release so doesn't make much sense to me?

I have heard from a reliable source(insider, whose details I cannot divulge for obvious reasons) that the game is set to release on August 16th.

Okay. Hi guy with 14 posts with insider information...

But for fun (even though it's prolly not true at all) lets have a look what happened in Cricket History on August 16th...

Steve Waugh and the man he once called the best one-day batsman in the world, Michael Bevan (106), put on 222 to help beat South Africa in an ODI at the Colonial Stadium in Melbourne, the first international match to be played indoors.

So perhaps the game is going to be called "Steve Waugh Cricket" and there's going to be indoor cricket focus as evidenced by the nets shots that were just released...

...and also...

Birth of perhaps the fastest bowler of all time. When Jeff Thomson took 0 for 110 on his Test debut in 1972-73

So maybe it's Jeff Thomson Cricket? Who famously bowled with a broken toe which lines up with Mikey's "unconfirmed confirmation" of injuries playing a significant role within the game...

And finally, the 16th of August is just before the 5th and final Ashes Test of England series, raining perhaps a spoiler parade on Ashes Cricket 13 which although says they're going to be out "July" our information from sources tells us that's probably more likely to be August, potentially September or even later if it's the mess that is being reported...

On second thoughts, maybe random 14 post guy might be on to something...

EDIT:

Clarification: Sarcasm.

Last edited:
Hre i have a question.....know that it is late to ask it....but can anyone tell me with how many licenced team is it coming......and are the faces of all players properly made.

Hre i have a question.....know that it is late to ask it....but can anyone tell me with how many licenced team is it coming......and are the faces of all players properly made.

Who knows mate, we have most of the big teams created already.:D

How about you just read the half dozen threads and figure it out mate, honestly... this is a Q&A thread for the BigAnt guys, NOT you. Just figure it out, there's a whole thread about the Cricket Academy and how you can download it.

How about you just read the half dozen threads and figure it out mate, honestly... this is a Q&A thread for the BigAnt guys, NOT you. Just figure it out, there's a whole thread about the Cricket Academy and how you can download it.

excuse me......who are you to judge about me and where should i go or not.....its a Q&A thread so i asked it.....yes i m new to your thread and those player editor i too downloaded but its nt working for me due to graphics problem.....and please if you dont know any thing please dont comment anything.....:facepalm:facepalm

----------

Really very sad to see such members here........:facepalm

Biggs, you need to 'Get a Frackin Life' and more importantly display atleast an ounce of respect towards others.

My name is Varun and I introduced myself formally with an Introduction post and you did not even have the courtesy to respond to that saying Welcome and you are a moderator for christ's sake.

Considering that your grey matter cannot comprehend profile information or User Names (Selectively), let me spell it out for you......The name is Varun and the username is Varunschuey......NOT guy with 14 posts.

And more importantly, I have a job, family and a life which you Mama's Boy apparently do not have which allows you to hide in her closet and keep posting away while she 'Bottle' feeds you.

Matt: I request you to reconsider having this rude, self opinionated, arrogant and obnoxious person as an administrator of your forum.

It is like making someone a prison gaurd on the basis of 20 years experience he has accumulated being a prison inmate. Its not about Presence Time but Quality, Tact, Diplomacy and Empathy.

We all know how vehemently he attacks other people and he did that to a person no less magananimous as Ross when fe first stepped into these forums and we all know 'Which horse he was betting on and how Chief was his model of Professionalism'.

I am wondering just how much poorer this forum would have been, if Ross had decided to shy away, a collection of 50000 odd die hard fans, deprived due to an egoistic maniac.

Last edited:
I can see planetcricket's Thor getting ready after above post :spy

Last edited:
excuse me......who are you to judge about me and where should i go or not.....its a Q&A thread so i asked it.....yes i m new to your thread and those player editor i too downloaded but its nt working for me due to graphics problem.....and please if you dont know any thing please dont comment anything.....:facepalm:facepalm

----------

Really very sad to see such members here........:facepalm

Please be patient mate, one he's an admin who's fed up with people asking when this game's releasing and things like that, you're not the first one to ask this. Go to this thread first (not updated for a while, but useful.); and then maybe this, among others...
And then browse through previous pages befor posting stuff...
IMO he judged you right, as a person coming to this forumfor the first time...

Please be patient mate, one he's an admin who's fed up with people asking when this game's releasing and things like that, you're not the first one to ask this. Go to this thread first (not updated for a while, but useful.); and then maybe this, among others...
And then browse through previous pages befor posting stuff...
IMO he judged you right, as a person coming to this forumfor the first time...

Mate thanks for your polite reply but i am not asking for releasing date...i am not to do anything with this game due to graphic prblm....but just asked about some information.....and i didnt asked him .....i asked members like you who are active hare and polite enough to reply a newbie....

He isn't?

The 'question mark'is a bit misleading but if you are saying that he is not a Moderator or Administrator, then he definitely should not act as one.

Well, to be fair to him, he is not and he epitomises exactly what a moderator should not be like.

As per the forum rules, it has been made crystal clear by yourself, that a regular member should not go around patronizing people and should leave that job to the designated moderators.

Please talk sense into his head or I will have to call his Mama and complain.:facepalm

On a serious note, I am sure you must be getting weary of the number of people who have been at the receiving end of his stick and want things to be improved. I would suggest doing so right here, publicly on this forum so that he gets the message and makes the forum a better place so that other people feel secure and comfortable. Cheers.:thumbs

Last edited:
Telling someone not to ask stupid questions in a thread isn't moderating, it's common sense. Also, you type too much and should chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread