Post your questions about the game here!

Believe i have lost the capability of being surprised by the feature list now. My impression on the details of injury was "like there was ever a doubt this wont be in the game"...

P.s. thought mikey's answer was pretty clear about bigg's assumption being correct.

From what i understand after watching the whole season of House of Cards, he meant yes but he just wont/can't confirm it officially due to some obligation or agreement. ;)

P.s. thought mikey's answer was pretty clear about bigg's assumption being correct.

Totally, but now I need more specifics, heh. It's like getting to first base with these guys sometimes... you can't stop there, second base is always moments away...

* I think Chief might be sulking somewhere in some closet after watching the screenshots of BA cricket and feature list. :p

Mikey, what features you guys wanted to include but couldnt do so due to complications or time or just for being a "useless" feature.... Believe this might surprise me more to hear what didnt make the cut.

----------

Totally, but now I need more specifics, heh. It's like getting to first base with these guys sometimes... you can't stop there, second base is always moments away...

Ah yes...second base ....weirdly always has been my favorite one...there are so much unseen promises and potentials in that stage...

third base is where the surprises get over ...

There are quite a few, but if I listed them, I get the impression there would be a poll within minutes asking people to decide if they should be included :)

We did consider total AI fielding for about a second, before realising that would be useless. :rolleyes

Given what HAS been included and what is a good LIKELIHOOD of inclusion, I'm down to things like: "Did you include water-based tournament where you had to play a team of giant squid/shark hybrids with foam bats and players get eaten instead of dismissed"

If you are planning to release the net practice session in the next update then I would really be fed up as I am still facing the Black Screen issue.....:mad

We have desperately tried to find someone in Melbourne with the issue to no avail :(

Either you're saying that I'm close to how it's going to work, but not willing to commit verbally (I've watched House of Cards) or you're saying that Kevin Spacey has signed on as the naming-celebrity of your game; Kevin Spacey Cricket 14

Underlined for impact. You dirty tease you...

Do you want to elaborate?... are you saying that due to the clusterf#%k of Ashes Cricket things are moving a little faster in the ol' BigAnt building? Because that's what I'm reading into it whether you like it or not... :lol

I've always said that it's not great for us if their game isn't good, we don't need anyone in the market in a pissed off mood. It is a pox on both our houses.

I feel I need to say that we do feel sorry for the individual dev's that are so obviously being pushed beyond breaking down the road from us. Before I left for the US we had a discussion about what's going on down there and I can sincerely say that we truly felt sick about it because we know the stress that the guys must be facing and we know that they cannot deliver in the timeframes being enforced by the 505/Management/Production team. I hope that the management team do the "right thing" and give the guys some room to breathe and come back with a good game, but understanding reports from E3 of the game, and those screenshots :facepalm, that can't happen in a month or two. Poor bastards.

Last edited:
There are quite a few, but if I listed them, I get the impression there would be a poll within minutes asking people to decide if they should be included :)

We did consider total AI fielding for about a second, before realising that would be useless. :rolleyes

That's weird. Ross said there was automatic fielding also. Unless its partially automatic and not full automatic. Can you clarify that?

That's weird. Ross said there was automatic fielding also. Unless its partially automatic and not full automatic. Can you clarify that?

He means Automatic Fielding only would be useless. Some of my traits must be rubbing off on him! Mike's normally the nice, diplomatic guy!

There is an option to field/not field manually.

Last edited:

Guess that was more aimed at the AC13 guys than us. More like...
"Chief, you reading this? The automatic only fielding is useless and we came to that conclusion in just a second!" ;)

I take it that means no "switch" to turn on/off manual fielding.

sorry, I like to be cryptic, perhaps too much, I said total AI fielding, as in no choice other than AI Fielding, was considered for 1 second. We give you a lot of choice.

And too be honest that was a dig at the competition - we didn't even consider it for 1 second. :D

Lol alright. Thanks for the clarification guys. Just was looking at it wrong. Reading it again made sense.

We have desperately tried to find someone in Melbourne with the issue to no avail :(

But you can always compensate with screenshots showing "Sniko" and "Hotspot" as we have never seen how it would look in a game and very very much eager to see how it looks.....:yes:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread